Book: Re-engineering the Uptake of ICT in Schools
The book reports on the legacy of iTEC, a comprehensive effort to provide a sustainable model for fundamentally redesigning teaching and learning, which was undertaken in response to the European Commission's call for proposals as part of the "Learning in the 21st-Century Research Challenge".
- Report: Innovation in your classroom Keywords: teachers, academy, courses
- Book: Re-engineering the Uptake of ICT in Schools Keywords: scenarios, innovative-teaching, toolkit
- Video: LSL - Advanced Practitioner Schools, Finland Keywords: skills, ICT, pedagogical-practices
- Video: LSL - D. Dinis School, Portugal Keywords: robots, programming, skills
- Video: LSL - Liceo Redi and Liceo Chris Cappell collaboration, IT Keywords: online-platform, resources, collaboration