- Best use of media in STEM competition is now open!
- Promoting inclusion of new arrivals in local schools through 3D technology
- Discover the FCL blog - Stories from the Future Classroom Ambassadors and the network of learning labs
- Call for teacher participation in a school science research project
Publication: BYOD Bring Your Own Device - A guide for school leaders
The guide, prepared by European Schoolnet's Interactive Classroom Working Group (ICWG), is designed to provide school leaders, local education authorities and other decision makers with information about current Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) trends, options and examples from schools in Europe as well as relevant lessons from BYOD implementations in schools in other parts of the world.
- CCL Example Lesson Plan: Personal Artefact Keywords: enquiry, reflect, present
- CCL Example Lesson Plan: Correction of a general examination in math Keywords: Maths, correct
- CCL Example Lesson Plan: Preparation of a sponsored walk Keywords: motivation, map, collaboration
- CCL Example Lesson Plan: Building a common website Keywords: history, Latin, collaboration
- CCL Example Lesson Plan: Learning to give one’s point of view Keywords: review, social-network