Report: Creating the Future Classroom - Evidence from the iTEC project
Through the iTEC project, educational tools and resources were piloted in 2653 classrooms with around 50,000 students across 20 European countries. This report synthesises the evidence of the impact of iTEC on learners and teachers, and the potential of the iTEC approach for system change.
- Video: LSL - Advanced Practitioner Schools, Finland Keywords: skills, ICT, pedagogical-practices
- Video: LSL - D. Dinis School, Portugal Keywords: robots, programming, skills
- Video: LSL - Liceo Redi and Liceo Chris Cappell collaboration, IT Keywords: online-platform, resources, collaboration
- Video: LSL - Arnewood school, United Kingdom Keywords: videos, practice, groups
- Video: LSL - KA Ieper Belgium AP School, Belgium Keywords: ICT, teaching-methods