FCL webinars 2017
Learn how to build your own learning lab!
Classroom examples and guidelines
FCL training programme 2018
Join one of our innovative workshops and courses
Future Classroom Lab Blog
Stories on innovative teaching from across Europe
FCL Validation Service
How to design and run school pilots
- Training programme 2018 published – Book your places now!
- FCL course: Programming for the 21st century classroom
- New report: BYOD for schools: Technical advice for school leaders and IT administrators
- Nureva: the facilitator of creating, sharing, debating and strengthening the student’s ideas
New report: BYOD for schools: Technical advice for school leaders and IT administrators
Are you interested in introducing Bring Your Own Device innovative practices in your school? Then check out the new 'Bring Your Own Device for Schools: Technical Advice for School Leaders and IT Administrators' report.
- An interactive approach in natural history study Keywords: natural, history, virtual, tour, game
- Teaching German as a Second Language through EUROPEANA Keywords: colors, vocabulary, German, second, language
- Europeana Learning Scenario: Spice it up! Keywords: spice, recipe, cookbook
- Europeana Learning Scenario: Spring across Europe Keywords: flora, fauna, weather
- Europeana Learning Scenario: Woman stereotypes Keywords: gender, equality, rights