The Future Classroom Toolkit enables school leaders, education policy-makers, teachers and ICT suppliers to create and implement Future Classroom Scenarios which provide a clear vision of innovative teaching and learning practices. It can be used to introduce or scale up innovative use of ICT in a school or across a number of schools within an education system. The rationale for this process is to bring about incremental but sustainable change in the education system.
The toolkit encourages whole school use of ICT by:
• Creating an educational vision that is ambitious but achievable
• Involving all key stakeholders involved in designing a schools' ICT strategy
• Focusing on advanced pedagogical practices and change management
• Designing engaging Learning Activities that bring innovation through the use of ICT to support learner acquisition of 21st Century skills
• Evaluating the use of Learning Activities