The guidelines identifies fifteen areas that schools will need to consider as part of their implementation of 1:1 technologies. The guidelines are available in eight languages. The guidelines were developed as part of the Acer-European Schoolnet Educational Tablet Pilot.
The Directory includes resources for teachers including classroom practice videos, Learning Activities, Future Classroom Scenarios and publications (reports and guidelines). These resources have been created in different European Schoolnet projects including iTEC, Living Schools Lab, Creative Classrooms Lab and by the Interactive Classroom Working Group. Registered users can submit their own innovative resources to be considered for publication.
- A Trip to the South Pole Keywords: history, geography, astronomy, climatology
- FCL Regio: Mathematical patterns with programming Keywords: maths, patterns, programming
- FCL Regio: Peer learning of programming while practicing a foreign language Keywords: CLIL, robotics, peer, learning
- FCL Regio: Let's invent! Keywords: programming, problem, solving
- An interactive approach in natural history study Keywords: natural, history, virtual, tour, game
- Teaching German as a Second Language through EUROPEANA Keywords: colors, vocabulary, German, second, language
- Europeana Learning Scenario: Spice it up! Keywords: spice, recipe, cookbook
- Europeana Learning Scenario: Spring across Europe Keywords: flora, fauna, weather
- Europeana Learning Scenario: Woman stereotypes Keywords: gender, equality, rights
- Europeana Learning Scenario: My closest piece of art Keywords: art, description, second, language
123 results found.
The 'Collaborative schools development' concept and materials have been developed within an EC-funded Living Schools Lab project. The course is based on evidence gathered from school visits, teachers, focus groups, and experts in 12 European countries.
The video has been created by the European Schoolnet's Interactive Classroom Working Group. The series of videos presents different ways of using ICT to enchange teaching and learning. In this video you will discover how ICT is used to reinforce teaching Irish at the Colaiste Pobail Caislean Cnucha, Dublin, Ireland.