The video has been created by the European Schoolnet's Interactive Classroom Working Group. The series of videos presents different ways of using ICT to enchange teaching and learning. Olivier Conus, a primary school teacher at Chatonnay, Switzerland, explains in this video how he has carried out a lesson on animal classification with the help of ICT. The video is in French and available with English and German subtitles.
The Directory includes resources for teachers including classroom practice videos, Learning Activities, Future Classroom Scenarios and publications (reports and guidelines). These resources have been created in different European Schoolnet projects including iTEC, Living Schools Lab, Creative Classrooms Lab and by the Interactive Classroom Working Group. Registered users can submit their own innovative resources to be considered for publication.
- Video: FCL Regio - Collaborative project of coding Keywords: coding, collaboration, school
- Video: FCL Regio - Stress in Structures Keywords: collaboration, mobile-devices, school, virtual-reality
- Video: FCL Regio - Interactive Art and Culture: Cles/Mori virtual tours Keywords: regional, network, pedagogical, mobile-devices
- Chromebook Research and Professional Development Programme report Keywords: pilot, Chromebook, evaluation
- CCL Example Lesson Plan: Personal Artefact Keywords: enquiry, reflect, present
- CCL Example Lesson Plan: Correction of a general examination in math Keywords: Maths, correct
- CCL Example Lesson Plan: Preparation of a sponsored walk Keywords: motivation, map, collaboration
- CCL Example Lesson Plan: Building a common website Keywords: history, Latin, collaboration
- CCL Example Lesson Plan: Learning to give one’s point of view Keywords: review, social-network
- CCL Policy Maker Scenario: Collaboration & Assessment Keywords: scenario, assessment, individual-competences
106 results found.
The video has been created by the European Schoolnet's Interactive Classroom Working Group. The series of videos presents different ways of using ICT to enchange teaching and learning. In this video you will discover how ICT is used to teach students fractions with the help of ICT in a Norwegian secondary school.
The Future Classroom Scenarios have been created within a pan-European iTEC project. The scenarios support teachers in introducing the principle of innovation into their teaching practice. This scenario is to use mind-maps and related approaches as a powerful tool for learning, in particular to promote deep understanding while at the same time encouraging a cross-curricular approach.
The guidelines identifies fifteen areas that schools will need to consider as part of their implementation of 1:1 technologies. The guidelines are available in eight languages. The guidelines were developed as part of the Acer-European Schoolnet Educational Tablet Pilot.
The 'Collaborative schools development' concept and materials have been developed within an EC-funded Living Schools Lab project. The course is based on evidence gathered from school visits, teachers, focus groups, and experts in 12 European countries.
The video has been created by the European Schoolnet's Interactive Classroom Working Group. The series of videos presents different ways of using ICT to enchange teaching and learning. In this video you will discover how ICT is used to reinforce teaching Irish at the Colaiste Pobail Caislean Cnucha, Dublin, Ireland.