The Directory includes resources for teachers including classroom practice videos, Learning Activities, Future Classroom Scenarios and publications (reports and guidelines). These resources have been created in different European Schoolnet projects including iTEC, Living Schools Lab, Creative Classrooms Lab and by the Interactive Classroom Working Group. Registered users can submit their own innovative resources to be considered for publication.
- Video: FCL Regio - Collaborative project of coding Keywords: coding, collaboration, school
- Video: FCL Regio - Stress in Structures Keywords: collaboration, mobile-devices, school, virtual-reality
- Video: FCL Regio - Interactive Art and Culture: Cles/Mori virtual tours Keywords: regional, network, pedagogical, mobile-devices
- Chromebook Research and Professional Development Programme report Keywords: pilot, Chromebook, evaluation
- CCL Example Lesson Plan: Personal Artefact Keywords: enquiry, reflect, present
- CCL Example Lesson Plan: Correction of a general examination in math Keywords: Maths, correct
- CCL Example Lesson Plan: Preparation of a sponsored walk Keywords: motivation, map, collaboration
- CCL Example Lesson Plan: Building a common website Keywords: history, Latin, collaboration
- CCL Example Lesson Plan: Learning to give one’s point of view Keywords: review, social-network
- CCL Policy Maker Scenario: Collaboration & Assessment Keywords: scenario, assessment, individual-competences
106 results found.
The evaluation of this small-scale pilot focused on capturing and analysing change in practices and perceptions as a result of the use of Chromebooks in the six schools involved. The pilot was run by European Schoolnet for Acer and Google for Education.
The lesson plan is a result of the 1st scenario development cycle. Students explore an artefact, learning enquiry skills as they go. Throughout the project students learn to conduct research and present results.
The main objective of the lesson is to help students understand and correct their mistakes in Maths examinations.
The lesson plan is a result of the 1st scenario development cycle. The lesson objective is to build at least ten brand new itineraries with motivating activities, involving 6 disciplines.
History and Latin share common lectures about antique culture, students can collaborate to put in common their knowledge about the subject.
Through the use of a literature social network, students have to publish a book review and to post it on the Net.
"BYOD Bring Your Own Device - A guide for school leaders" is a new publication by the European Schoolnet's Interactive Classroom Working Group (ICWG).
The focus of the report is on steps taken by countries to integrate coding in formal school curricula, as well as on ways of providing training to teachers. Furthermore, the findings highlight a broad spectrum of formal and informal coding initiatives offered to students.
The ‘Innovation in your classroom’ booklet presents an overview of the current and past European Schoolnet Academy course opportunities and reveals testimonials of participants who are now part of the big community of teachers and innovative educators who share experience and knowledge through the Academy platform.
“Re-engineering the Uptake of ICT in Schools” reports on the legacy of iTEC, a comprehensive effort to provide a sustainable model for fundamentally redesigning teaching and learning. This four-year project, coordinated by European Schoolnet, involved 26 project partners, including Ministries of Education or national agencies representing ministries (MoE), technology providers, and research organisations.