The Future Classroom Lab Regional network (FCLRegio) produced its first pedagogical videos involving the use of mobile devices and K-12 cloud services.
The Directory includes resources for teachers including classroom practice videos, Learning Activities, Future Classroom Scenarios and publications (reports and guidelines). These resources have been created in different European Schoolnet projects including iTEC, Living Schools Lab, Creative Classrooms Lab and by the Interactive Classroom Working Group. Registered users can submit their own innovative resources to be considered for publication.
- Video: FCL Regio - Interactive Art and Culture: Cles/Mori virtual tours Keywords: regional, network, pedagogical, mobile-devices
- CCL Example Lesson Plan: Personal Artefact Keywords: enquiry, reflect, present
- CCL Policy Maker Scenario: Personalisation Keywords: individual, learning-environments
- Future Classroom Scenario: "Demonstrations of understanding" Keywords: scenario, personalised-learning, collaboration
- Video: "Interactive classroom": Cloud learning in the classroom, Italy Keywords: interactive, classroom, groups
- Future Classroom Scenario: Create a Model Keywords: scenario, problem-solving, design, 3D
6 results found.
The lesson plan is a result of the 1st scenario development cycle. Students explore an artefact, learning enquiry skills as they go. Throughout the project students learn to conduct research and present results.
The Policy Maker Scenarios were prepared within the Creative Classrooms Lab project. For the scenario development, the project builds on the expertise of the iTEC project. During the 1st Mainstreaming workshop of the project in May 2013 in Brussels, CCL policy makers developed four Policy Maker Scenarios on the topics personalisation, collaboration, content creation and Flipped Classroom.
The Future Classroom Scenarios have been created within a pan-European iTEC project. The scenarios support teachers in introducing the principle of innovation into their teaching practice.This scenario is about methods to enable the management and assessment of personalized and collaborative learning, as well as the development of 21st century skills with students.
The video has been created by the European Schoolnet's Interactive Classroom Working Group. The series of videos presents different ways of using ICT to enchange teaching and learning.
The Future Classroom Scenarios have been created within a pan-European iTEC project. The scenarios support teachers in introducing the principle of innovation into their teaching practice. This scenario is about using models and visualisations to support an argument or to solve a problem.