FCL webinars 2017
Learn how to build your own learning lab!
Classroom examples and guidelines
FCL training programme 2018
Join one of our innovative workshops and courses
Future Classroom Lab Blog
Stories on innovative teaching from across Europe
FCL Validation Service
How to design and run school pilots
- Training programme 2018 published – Book your places now!
- FCL course: Programming for the 21st century classroom
- New report: BYOD for schools: Technical advice for school leaders and IT administrators
- Nureva: the facilitator of creating, sharing, debating and strengthening the student’s ideas
New report: BYOD for schools: Technical advice for school leaders and IT administrators
Are you interested in introducing Bring Your Own Device innovative practices in your school? Then check out the new 'Bring Your Own Device for Schools: Technical Advice for School Leaders and IT Administrators' report.
- Programming for the 21st century classroom 09.10.2017
- ITELAB webinar: Preparing Student Teachers for the Future Classroom 19.10.2017
- La jam de programación «Hands on Hack», en el laboratorio del aula del futuro de 2017 20.10.2017
- Seminario web de Scientix: la importancia de las competencias del siglo XXI y la industria 4.0 en la enseñanza de las CTIM 25.10.2017
- An interactive approach in natural history study Palabras clave: natural, history, virtual, tour, game
- Teaching German as a Second Language through EUROPEANA Palabras clave: colors, vocabulary, German, second, language
- Europeana Learning Scenario: Spice it up! Palabras clave: spice, recipe, cookbook
- Europeana Learning Scenario: Spring across Europe Palabras clave: flora, fauna, weather
- Europeana Learning Scenario: Woman stereotypes Palabras clave: gender, equality, rights