FCL training programme 2019
Join one of our innovative workshops and courses
Learn how to build your own learning lab!
Classroom examples and guidelines
FCL Validation Service
How to design and run school pilots
- Active learning for active students!
- What is entrepreneurial education today and how we can foster an entrepreneurial mind-set? Apply now for a 3 days course for teachers!
- Call for Europeana Education User Group teachers
- Programming: not just coding but collaboration, problem-solving, creativity and much more!
New publication: Guidelines for School Leaders. Encourage and Support the Uptake of Innovation in Schools
Are you a school leader interested in better encouraging and supporting the uptake of innovation in all schools? Then check out the 6 guidelines summarized in the new publication of the Future Classroom Lab Regional Network.Read more
- Tercera edición del Congreso de Scientix 04.05.2018
- Seminario web de Scientix: Cómo formar parte del sistema de seguimiento de ciencia ciudadana de EDU-ARCTIC 17.05.2018
- Making it Real: How Innovative Practices and Well-designed Technology Enhance Learning in STEM 25.05.2018
- Webinar: Assessing entrepreneurial competences 31.05.2018
- Triseum Game-Based Learning Validation Study Palabras clave: Triseum, validation, game, learning, teacher, training, innovation, ICT
- Game Win Palabras clave: limits, calculus, mathematics, edutainment, education, ICT
- Learning to play with Variant: Limits Palabras clave: limits, calculus, mathematics, edutainment, education, ICT
- Introduction to Variant Limits - first lesson with the game Palabras clave: limits, calculus, mathematics, edutainment, education, ICT
- One-sided limits Palabras clave: limits, calculus, mathematics, edutainment, education, ICT