Interactive technologies for the future classroom
- 14-18 April 2020, dates to be confirmed
- March/April 2021, dates to be confirmed
The participants will learn in this course tools and methodologies to increase and enhance the level of interaction in the classroom. The pedagogically-oriented course addresses topics like student collaboration, freeware for brainstorming and mapping of students' pre-knowledge, interactive whiteboards (IWB) and using different widgets with them, creating interactive exercises and Bring Your Own Device (BYOD).
- Discover tools and methodologies to increase interaction in the classroom.
- Experiment with different software to increase student collaboration.
- Learn about the possibilities of BYOD (Bring Your Own Device).
- Explore the advantages of an IWB to deliver flipped learning.
- Use widgets and software to create interactive exercises, e.g. for brainstorming or testing students' pre-knowledge.
- Learn about eTwinning and how to start a collaborative project with European teachers.
- Learn from best practises: sharing is caring.
Comments from our participants
- "I wanted to be in the Future Classroom and see how all the different spaces and resources allow a group to work at the same time. During the course, I could fulfil entirely this objective. We were allowed to experiment everything we wanted and having the support we needed."
- "I really enjoyed this course thanks to the trainer's expertise and help. We learnt a lot and had fun all together! I'm sure I will use what I've learnt during this week in my practice."
- "All the tiniest details were organized perfectly, the level of arrangement and teaching is incredibly high."
- "I loved the using of all the different tools to create online quizzes and tests, as well as the tools to vote and to make interactive presentations."
- "The course encouraged me to use more ICT in eTwinning projects, and in my school. I'm so glad I met new teachers from different countries."
- The course is listed in the School Education Gateway course catalogue
- This is a 5-day course, from Monday to Friday. It is also possible to take part in a shorter, 3-day version from Monday to Wednesday. Priority is given to the 5-day participants.
- This is a full day course meaning the daily instruction time is about 6,5 hours.
- The lunches are organised at the training venue and included in the course price. Also coffee breaks are provided and included. One dinner is organised for the participants as well.
- The participants are welcome to join social & cultural activities organised in the evenings.
- The participants should have at least basic knowledge on ICT and be able to communicate in English.
- Contact us for further information: email@example.com