FCL training programme 2019
Join one of our innovative workshops and courses
Learn how to build your own learning lab!
Classroom examples and guidelines
FCL Validation Service
How to design and run school pilots
- What is entrepreneurial education today and how we can foster an entrepreneurial mind-set? Apply now for a 3 days course for teachers!
- Call for Europeana Education User Group teachers
- Programming: not just coding but collaboration, problem-solving, creativity and much more!
- University teacher educator survey launched
New publication: Guidelines for School Leaders. Encourage and Support the Uptake of Innovation in Schools
Are you a school leader interested in better encouraging and supporting the uptake of innovation in all schools? Then check out the 6 guidelines summarized in the new publication of the Future Classroom Lab Regional Network.Read more
- Webinar: STEM Careers and Skills of the Future - Careers in the Software and IT Sectors 01.06.2018
- Webinar: Get inspired by creativity! 14.06.2018
- Triseum Pilot webinar: Game-based learning in the classroom research: validating Variant: Limits 19.06.2018
- Webinar: Developing the entrepreneurial citizen 21.06.2018
- Triseum Game-Based Learning Validation Study Keywords: Triseum, validation, game, learning, teacher, training, innovation, ICT
- Game Win Keywords: limits, calculus, mathematics, edutainment, education, ICT
- Learning to play with Variant: Limits Keywords: limits, calculus, mathematics, edutainment, education, ICT
- Introduction to Variant Limits - first lesson with the game Keywords: limits, calculus, mathematics, edutainment, education, ICT
- One-sided limits Keywords: limits, calculus, mathematics, edutainment, education, ICT