- FCL Open Day for Flemish Schools
- FCL now on Twitter!
- New European resources on enhancing collaborative teaching and learning in schools
- <b>Application deadline extended to 26th February 2018</b>-Looking for teachers interested in having first access to Europeana scenarios, learning activities, professional development resources
- FCL Regio Pedagogical scenarios & videos – Get inspired by innovative pedagogical approaches involving mobile learning and cloud computing in the classroom
Innovative and interactive classroom: new videos published
Seven new videos showcasing innovative pedagogical practice in European classrooms have been published. The videos have been created by the Interactive Classroom Working Group that launched the classroom practice series last year with four videos.
The new videos take us to classrooms in seven different countries to see and explore how interactive technology is used to support engaging teaching and learning:
- Smartphone support learning in and out of school, Switzerland
- Video-based assessment of student teachers, Norway
- ICT in the music classroom, Ireland
- Network of Experts - Virtual visits to the workplace, Finland
- Using tablets in primary school, Portugal
- Learning vectors with robots, Estonia
- Cloud learning in a flexible classroom, Italy
The videos – previously published and the latest ones – are available in the European Schoolnet's Youtube channel and in the new FCL Directory that is created to help teachers to find innovative teaching examples and resources for their lessons.
The Interactive Classroom Working Group involves nine Ministries of Education: Austria, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Italy, Lithuania, Norway, Portugal, and Switzerland. The working group is looking into ways to support the successful integration of a wide range of technologies, such as learning platforms, interactive whiteboards, laptops, tablets, or smartphones, both in and out of school.
The working group will publish in September 2015 a guide on ‘Bring Your Own Device' strategies for schools.