FCL webinars 2017
Learn how to build your own learning lab!
Classroom examples and guidelines
FCL training programme 2018
Join one of our innovative workshops and courses
Future Classroom Lab Blog
Stories on innovative teaching from across Europe
FCL Validation Service
How to design and run school pilots
- FCL Open Day for Flemish Schools
- FCL now on Twitter!
- New European resources on enhancing collaborative teaching and learning in schools
- Application deadline extended to 26th February 2018-Looking for teachers interested in having first access to Europeana scenarios, learning activities, professional development resources
New report: BYOD for schools: Technical advice for school leaders and IT administrators
Are you interested in introducing Bring Your Own Device innovative practices in your school? Then check out the new 'Bring Your Own Device for Schools: Technical Advice for School Leaders and IT Administrators' report.
- FCL Regio: Mathematical patterns with programming Palavras-chave: maths, patterns, programming
- FCL Regio: Peer learning of programming while practicing a foreign language Palavras-chave: CLIL, robotics, peer, learning
- FCL Regio: Let's invent! Palavras-chave: programming, problem, solving
- An interactive approach in natural history study Palavras-chave: natural, history, virtual, tour, game
- Teaching German as a Second Language through EUROPEANA Palavras-chave: colors, vocabulary, German, second, language