- ‘Diversity in STEM' Competition 24.09.2018
- ERIS webinar “How to use data from the Arctic in school practice” (PL: Jak wykorzystać dane z Arktyki w praktyce szkolnej) 03.10.2018
- Scientix webinar: From astronomy research to Scientix 04.10.2018
- Webinar: Tackling Stereotypes in STEM Education and Careers 04.10.2018
- FCL training programme 2019 just released!
- SCHOOL VISITS PORTUGAL
- CODE WEEK 2018 IS HERE! Participate with your students from 6th to 21st October and add some extra engagement and fun to your lessons
- FCL Workshop: Making learning accessible – SEN in my classroom
- Call for Europeana DSI-4 Teacher Ambassadors
'Hands-on' at the Future Classroom Lab Replica
On 11 December the European Commission celebrated a conference "Education in the Digital Era" for high-level European policy-makers. Several Ministers of Education and other senior decision-makers attended the conference in Brussels.
As part of the conference, European Schoolnet provided the delegates with an opportunity to visit a Replica of the Future Classroom Lab. The replica was set up with the support from 21 FCL industry partners, EUN's pedagogical experts and staff. It provided an opportunity to explore the six learning zones and examples of innovative learning technology and plenty of hands-on demonstrations on how the technology can be used to enhance teaching and provide student with more engaging and meaningful learning.
The Replica was visited during the day a large part of the conference's 300 attendees, including several Ministers of Education.
The FCL partners supporting the conference were: Acer, Adobe, NEC, Corinth, Promethean, Dassault Systems, Ecophon, Gaia Technologies, GSMA, IRIS Connect, ESRI, LEBA Innovation, LEGO Education, Microsoft, ISIS Concept, Vernier, SMART, Steelcase, Fourier, Time to Know and Sensavis.
More information: conference website