- Building 21st century skills through active learning 02.12.2017
- Scientix Projects’ Networking Event 12 05.12.2017
- 12th Scientix Projects' Networking Event 'Gender and Innovation in STE(A)M Education' 05.12.2017
- STEM Alliance High-Level Event 2017 “Advancing and scaling-up education – industry collaboration” 07.12.2017
- Going mobile with the Norwegian Future Classroom Lab
- FCL workshop: Building 21st century skills through Active Learning
- Green Innovation Students inspire European education stakeholders
- Coding Jam winners announced
- European Schoolnet welcomes back two major EdTech innovators whose new companies join the Future Classroom Lab
'Hands-on' at the Future Classroom Lab Replica
On 11 December the European Commission celebrated a conference "Education in the Digital Era" for high-level European policy-makers. Several Ministers of Education and other senior decision-makers attended the conference in Brussels.
As part of the conference, European Schoolnet provided the delegates with an opportunity to visit a Replica of the Future Classroom Lab. The replica was set up with the support from 21 FCL industry partners, EUN's pedagogical experts and staff. It provided an opportunity to explore the six learning zones and examples of innovative learning technology and plenty of hands-on demonstrations on how the technology can be used to enhance teaching and provide student with more engaging and meaningful learning.
The Replica was visited during the day a large part of the conference's 300 attendees, including several Ministers of Education.
The FCL partners supporting the conference were: Acer, Adobe, NEC, Corinth, Promethean, Dassault Systems, Ecophon, Gaia Technologies, GSMA, IRIS Connect, ESRI, LEBA Innovation, LEGO Education, Microsoft, ISIS Concept, Vernier, SMART, Steelcase, Fourier, Time to Know and Sensavis.
More information: conference website