- FCL workshop: Entrepreneurial Learning with ICT tools 05.03.2018
- Webinar: Using UMI (Ubiquitous, Mobile, IoT) technologies to support STEM education 21.03.2018
- Webinar: Developing entrepreneurial skills and mind-set through education: the why, when and how of using EntreComp 22.03.2018
- FCL workshop: Future Classroom Scenarios 26.03.2018
- FCL Open Day for Flemish Schools
- FCL now on Twitter!
- New European resources on enhancing collaborative teaching and learning in schools
- <b>Application deadline extended to 26th February 2018</b>-Looking for teachers interested in having first access to Europeana scenarios, learning activities, professional development resources
- FCL Regio Pedagogical scenarios & videos – Get inspired by innovative pedagogical approaches involving mobile learning and cloud computing in the classroom
'Hands-on' at the Future Classroom Lab Replica
On 11 December the European Commission celebrated a conference "Education in the Digital Era" for high-level European policy-makers. Several Ministers of Education and other senior decision-makers attended the conference in Brussels.
As part of the conference, European Schoolnet provided the delegates with an opportunity to visit a Replica of the Future Classroom Lab. The replica was set up with the support from 21 FCL industry partners, EUN's pedagogical experts and staff. It provided an opportunity to explore the six learning zones and examples of innovative learning technology and plenty of hands-on demonstrations on how the technology can be used to enhance teaching and provide student with more engaging and meaningful learning.
The Replica was visited during the day a large part of the conference's 300 attendees, including several Ministers of Education.
The FCL partners supporting the conference were: Acer, Adobe, NEC, Corinth, Promethean, Dassault Systems, Ecophon, Gaia Technologies, GSMA, IRIS Connect, ESRI, LEBA Innovation, LEGO Education, Microsoft, ISIS Concept, Vernier, SMART, Steelcase, Fourier, Time to Know and Sensavis.
More information: conference website