- Guidelines for school leaders: Mobile learning and cloud services - teacher induction and continuing professional development
- FCL Summer Academy – Unleashing our creative genius!
- FCL course: STEM in primary school classrooms
- Game-based learning in the classroom research: validating ARTé: Mecenas™ - a Triseum Pilot webinar
- Game-based learning in the classroom research: validating Variant: Limits™ - a Triseum Pilot webinar
'Hands-on' at the Future Classroom Lab Replica
On 11 December the European Commission celebrated a conference "Education in the Digital Era" for high-level European policy-makers. Several Ministers of Education and other senior decision-makers attended the conference in Brussels.
As part of the conference, European Schoolnet provided the delegates with an opportunity to visit a Replica of the Future Classroom Lab. The replica was set up with the support from 21 FCL industry partners, EUN's pedagogical experts and staff. It provided an opportunity to explore the six learning zones and examples of innovative learning technology and plenty of hands-on demonstrations on how the technology can be used to enhance teaching and provide student with more engaging and meaningful learning.
The Replica was visited during the day a large part of the conference's 300 attendees, including several Ministers of Education.
The FCL partners supporting the conference were: Acer, Adobe, NEC, Corinth, Promethean, Dassault Systems, Ecophon, Gaia Technologies, GSMA, IRIS Connect, ESRI, LEBA Innovation, LEGO Education, Microsoft, ISIS Concept, Vernier, SMART, Steelcase, Fourier, Time to Know and Sensavis.
More information: conference website