- Programming for the 21st century classroom 09.10.2017
- ITELAB webinar: Preparing Student Teachers for the Future Classroom 19.10.2017
- Hands on Hack - Coding jam at the Future Classroom Lab 2017 20.10.2017
- Scientix webinar: The importance of 21st century skills and industry 4.0 in STEM education 25.10.2017
- FCL course: Programming for the 21st century classroom
- New report: BYOD for schools: Technical advice for school leaders and IT administrators
- Nureva: the facilitator of creating, sharing, debating and strengthening the student’s ideas
- Delivering Future Classroom Lab training in Chongqing
- Europeana DSI-2 pilot: Embedding Europe’s digital cultural heritage in Education Summary of pilot activities
Flipped Classroom strategy supporting work with refugees
The recording of the webinar on "Flipped Classroom strategy supporting work with refugees", organised by the Future Classroom Lab in collaboration with Sensavis, an FCL industry partner, is now available.
3D visualisation is seen as a way of helping students understand complex things and including all students in the learning process. This has become even more relevant with the recent large influx of refugees into Sweden. Swedish schools have faced the need to develop new pedagogical approaches to ensure that all new students are provided with: immediate access to education; opportunities to quickly learn Swedish; and learning activities that are both fun and engaging.
Learn in this webinar recording how the Kvarnbackaskolan elementary school in Gnesta, Sweden has adopted a flipped classroom strategy using Sensavis 3D classroom, in order to meet the new challenges posed by the migrant crisis. See the recording below.