- Europeana DSI-4 national webinar in Italy: Porta il patrimonio culturale nella tua classe con Europeana! 11.01.2019
- MOOC: Europeana in your classroom: building 21st-century competences with digital cultural heritage (Rerun) 14.01.2019
- Europeana DSI-4 national webinar in Greece: Europeana - η παιδαγωγική αξιοποίηση της ψηφιακής πλατφόρμας της Ευρώπης για την πολιτιστική κληρονομιά 15.01.2019
- Europeana DSI-4 webinar (European schools): Europana - Europe's digital heritage in your classroom 16.01.2019
- EU Code Week 2018, a celebration of code with a huge impact!
- Active learning for active students!
- What is entrepreneurial education today and how we can foster an entrepreneurial mind-set? Apply now for a 3 days course for teachers!
- Call for Europeana Education User Group teachers
- Programming: not just coding but collaboration, problem-solving, creativity and much more!
Flipped Classroom strategy supporting work with refugees
The recording of the webinar on "Flipped Classroom strategy supporting work with refugees", organised by the Future Classroom Lab in collaboration with Sensavis, an FCL industry partner, is now available.
3D visualisation is seen as a way of helping students understand complex things and including all students in the learning process. This has become even more relevant with the recent large influx of refugees into Sweden. Swedish schools have faced the need to develop new pedagogical approaches to ensure that all new students are provided with: immediate access to education; opportunities to quickly learn Swedish; and learning activities that are both fun and engaging.
Learn in this webinar recording how the Kvarnbackaskolan elementary school in Gnesta, Sweden has adopted a flipped classroom strategy using Sensavis 3D classroom, in order to meet the new challenges posed by the migrant crisis. See the recording below.