- The third Scientix Conference 04.05.2018
- Scientix webinar: How to become a part of the citizen science monitoring system of EDU-ARCTIC 17.05.2018
- Making it Real: How Innovative Practices and Well-designed Technology Enhance Learning in STEM 25.05.2018
- Webinar: Assessing entrepreneurial competences 31.05.2018
- Discover learning activities and pedagogical videos in the FCL resource directory
- Policy-maker workshop “Transforming learning spaces in schools”: results now available
- New publication of the Future Classroom Lab Regional Network: Guidelines for school leaders
- WEBINAR_ Making it Real: How Innovative Practices & Well-designed Technology Enhance Learning in STEM
- Learning about interactive technologies at the FCL training course
Flipped Classroom strategy supporting work with refugees
The recording of the webinar on "Flipped Classroom strategy supporting work with refugees", organised by the Future Classroom Lab in collaboration with Sensavis, an FCL industry partner, is now available.
3D visualisation is seen as a way of helping students understand complex things and including all students in the learning process. This has become even more relevant with the recent large influx of refugees into Sweden. Swedish schools have faced the need to develop new pedagogical approaches to ensure that all new students are provided with: immediate access to education; opportunities to quickly learn Swedish; and learning activities that are both fun and engaging.
Learn in this webinar recording how the Kvarnbackaskolan elementary school in Gnesta, Sweden has adopted a flipped classroom strategy using Sensavis 3D classroom, in order to meet the new challenges posed by the migrant crisis. See the recording below.