- Building 21st century skills through active learning 02.12.2017
- Scientix Projects’ Networking Event 12 05.12.2017
- 12th Scientix Projects' Networking Event 'Gender and Innovation in STE(A)M Education' 05.12.2017
- STEM Alliance High-Level Event 2017 “Advancing and scaling-up education – industry collaboration” 07.12.2017
- Coding Jam winners announced
- European Schoolnet welcomes back two major EdTech innovators whose new companies join the Future Classroom Lab
- EMINENT 2017 and the Future Classroom Lab Exploration Area
- FCL course: Digital citizenship for the future classroom
- Training programme 2018 published – Book your places now!
Flipped Classroom strategy supporting work with refugees
The recording of the webinar on "Flipped Classroom strategy supporting work with refugees", organised by the Future Classroom Lab in collaboration with Sensavis, an FCL industry partner, is now available.
3D visualisation is seen as a way of helping students understand complex things and including all students in the learning process. This has become even more relevant with the recent large influx of refugees into Sweden. Swedish schools have faced the need to develop new pedagogical approaches to ensure that all new students are provided with: immediate access to education; opportunities to quickly learn Swedish; and learning activities that are both fun and engaging.
Learn in this webinar recording how the Kvarnbackaskolan elementary school in Gnesta, Sweden has adopted a flipped classroom strategy using Sensavis 3D classroom, in order to meet the new challenges posed by the migrant crisis. See the recording below.