- Building 21st century skills through active learning 02.12.2017
- Scientix Projects’ Networking Event 12 05.12.2017
- 12th Scientix Projects' Networking Event 'Gender and Innovation in STE(A)M Education' 05.12.2017
- STEM Alliance High-Level Event 2017 “Advancing and scaling-up education – industry collaboration” 07.12.2017
- Coding Jam winners announced
- European Schoolnet welcomes back two major EdTech innovators whose new companies join the Future Classroom Lab
- EMINENT 2017 and the Future Classroom Lab Exploration Area
- FCL course: Digital citizenship for the future classroom
- Training programme 2018 published – Book your places now!
Future Classroom Lab Open Day for regions
European Schoolnet and the Future Classroom Lab (FCL) will open their doors to regional and local representatives during the "European Schoolnet FCL Open Day" which will take place in their offices in Brussels on Wednesday, 12th of October 2016. This Open Day will be a side event to the European Week of Regions and Cities.
The European Week of Regions and Cities is an annual four-day event during which cities and regions showcase their capacity to create growth and jobs, implement European Union cohesion policy, and prove the importance of the local and regional level for good European governance.
In regards to this event, the European Schoolnet FCL Open Day, specifically dedicated to Regions and Cities and co-organized by Scientix and FCL Regio, will be highly linked to e-inclusion and STEM careers.
During the 1h and 15' programme, presentations of various EU funded projects, such as Scientix, FCL Regio, BIK-NET etc. and the FCL Discovery session, will allow participants to explore how they can collaborate and contribute further to innovation in teaching and learning in line with the objective to support the vulnerable groups within their remit and improve employability opportunities corresponding to the labour market.
Download the programme here. Register to the event here (Registration will be open until all places have been filled, participation is free of charge and coffee will be provided. Maximum 20 participants per slot.)