- Europeana public consultation: Developing Europe's Digital Platform for cultural heritage 14.01.2018
- First European Education Summit 2018 25.01.2018
- FCL workshop: Collaborative teaching and learning with ICT tools 29.01.2018
- Scientix webinar: Bringing online experiments to your classroom with Next-Lab 29.01.2018
- FCL Regio Pedagogical scenarios & videos – Get inspired by innovative pedagogical approaches involving mobile learning and cloud computing in the classroom
- Why adapting learning spaces matters for innovative teaching and learning
- Going mobile with the Norwegian Future Classroom Lab
- FCL workshop: Building 21st century skills through Active Learning
- Green Innovation Students inspire European education stakeholders
The Interactive Classroom Working Group – a focus on personalising learning
Recognising the increased need of enabling students to learn at their own pace; and in a way that suits them, the Interactive Classroom Working Group has focused its 2016 working plan particularly on different approaches to personalising learning.
So far the experts in the ICWG Personalising Learning expert group have prepared interesting mini-case studies on their experience and the impact of personalising learning in their school and classrooms.
In addition to that they are now in the process of preparing learning activities with the aim of sharing examples of what is going on in their schools. The first learning activity, prepared by Luis Fernandes, focuses specifically on suggestions of activities for special needs pupils. The second learning activity is focused on assessment and presents a collaboration between Niall O'Connor (Ireland) and Philippe Favre (Switzerland), sharing experience and examples from their schools.
If you are looking for ideas and learning activities on personalising learning, be sure to check out the ICWG expert group outputs!
Follow progress of the work of the expert group on the FCL ICWG webpage.