- The third Scientix Conference 04.05.2018
- Scientix webinar: How to become a part of the citizen science monitoring system of EDU-ARCTIC 17.05.2018
- Making it Real: How Innovative Practices and Well-designed Technology Enhance Learning in STEM 25.05.2018
- Webinar: Assessing entrepreneurial competences 31.05.2018
- Policy-maker workshop “Transforming learning spaces in schools”: results now available
- New publication of the Future Classroom Lab Regional Network: Guidelines for school leaders
- WEBINAR_ Making it Real: How Innovative Practices & Well-designed Technology Enhance Learning in STEM
- Learning about interactive technologies at the FCL training course
- FCL Regio project: closing conference held in Trento
Explore the role of technology in the classroom within the Future Classroom Scenarios course on Teacher Academy
The Future Classroom Scenarios course aims to introduce teachers, head teachers and ICT coordinators in schools to concepts, tools, and exchanges about the future classroom.
The course is designed in response to the increasing challenges faced by educators around the world to accommodate the rising importance of technology in education and the impact this has on teaching and learning.
The course covers six modules which introduce participants to key concepts like 21st century skills and allow them to exchange with their peers about their own experiences of trying out new activities and technologies in the classroom. During the course participants will also reflect and discuss the role of technology tools in the future classroom and current teaching and learning environments. A number of tools are introduced which help the process of innovation in the school and classroom but are equally useful for everyday teaching practices.
Participants will also be asked to test some of the ideas and activities presented on the course in their classrooms, providing feedback about successes and challenges and helping each other in evaluating ideas and activities.
The course starts on 09 Jan 2017 and it lasts for 7 weeks until 26th February! For more information and to register visit the Teacher Academy course page.
*This course is a re-run of a course that was first developed for and delivered on the European Schoolnet Academy in 2014. Some minor updates have been implemented on the course.