- FCL Regio Pedagogical videos – How to adopt innovative pedagogical approaches involving mobile learning and cloud computing in the classroom
- Building a Future Classroom – new webinar series of the network of Future Classroom Labs
- The impact of high definition projection in the classroom
- Explore the role of technology in the classroom within the Future Classroom Scenarios course on Teacher Academy
- The Interactive Classroom Working Group – a focus on personalising learning
Explore the role of technology in the classroom within the Future Classroom Scenarios course on Teacher Academy
The Future Classroom Scenarios course aims to introduce teachers, head teachers and ICT coordinators in schools to concepts, tools, and exchanges about the future classroom.
The course is designed in response to the increasing challenges faced by educators around the world to accommodate the rising importance of technology in education and the impact this has on teaching and learning.
The course covers six modules which introduce participants to key concepts like 21st century skills and allow them to exchange with their peers about their own experiences of trying out new activities and technologies in the classroom. During the course participants will also reflect and discuss the role of technology tools in the future classroom and current teaching and learning environments. A number of tools are introduced which help the process of innovation in the school and classroom but are equally useful for everyday teaching practices.
Participants will also be asked to test some of the ideas and activities presented on the course in their classrooms, providing feedback about successes and challenges and helping each other in evaluating ideas and activities.
The course starts on 09 Jan 2017 and it lasts for 7 weeks until 26th February! For more information and to register visit the Teacher Academy course page.
*This course is a re-run of a course that was first developed for and delivered on the European Schoolnet Academy in 2014. Some minor updates have been implemented on the course.