- The third Scientix Conference 04.05.2018
- Scientix webinar: How to become a part of the citizen science monitoring system of EDU-ARCTIC 17.05.2018
- Making it Real: How Innovative Practices and Well-designed Technology Enhance Learning in STEM 25.05.2018
- Webinar: Assessing entrepreneurial competences 31.05.2018
- New publication of the Future Classroom Lab Regional Network: Guidelines for school leaders
- WEBINAR_ Making it Real: How Innovative Practices & Well-designed Technology Enhance Learning in STEM
- Learning about interactive technologies at the FCL training course
- FCL Regio project: closing conference held in Trento
- FCL Open Day for Flemish Schools
The impact of high definition projection in the classroom
The recording of the webinar on "The impact of high definition projection in the classroom", organised by the Future Classroom Lab on 29 November 2016, is now available.
The webinar shares the results of the Texas Instruments DLP® Products Pilot Program which is a research project made possible and supported by Future Classroom Lab partner, Texas Instruments DLP® Products.
The webinar informs about the benefits and things to watch out for, if you are introducing high definition projection in your classroom. The webinar participants had the chance to hear live testimonials from the teachers, participating in the program. They shared their experience in researching the use of high definition projection in the classroom and, importantly, the response from their students. The evaluation results presented during the webinar will help inform your future decision making. Furthermore, you will hear about new teaching and learning activities. Learn more about the project and its outputs by visiting the Texas Instruments DLP® Products Pilot page.
See the full webinar recoding below.