- ‘Diversity in STEM' Competition 24.09.2018
- ERIS webinar “How to use data from the Arctic in school practice” (PL: Jak wykorzystać dane z Arktyki w praktyce szkolnej) 03.10.2018
- Scientix webinar: From astronomy research to Scientix 04.10.2018
- Webinar: Tackling Stereotypes in STEM Education and Careers 04.10.2018
- CODE WEEK 2018 IS HERE! Participate with your students from 6th to 21st October and add some extra engagement and fun to your lessons
- FCL Workshop: Making learning accessible – SEN in my classroom
- Call for Europeana DSI-4 Teacher Ambassadors
- DIS-CODE Open day: Coding Jam for teachers and students
- Mobile learning & cloud services - teacher induction and continuing professional development. Recommendations and guidelines for regional policy makers
The impact of high definition projection in the classroom
The recording of the webinar on "The impact of high definition projection in the classroom", organised by the Future Classroom Lab on 29 November 2016, is now available.
The webinar shares the results of the Texas Instruments DLP® Products Pilot Program which is a research project made possible and supported by Future Classroom Lab partner, Texas Instruments DLP® Products.
The webinar informs about the benefits and things to watch out for, if you are introducing high definition projection in your classroom. The webinar participants had the chance to hear live testimonials from the teachers, participating in the program. They shared their experience in researching the use of high definition projection in the classroom and, importantly, the response from their students. The evaluation results presented during the webinar will help inform your future decision making. Furthermore, you will hear about new teaching and learning activities. Learn more about the project and its outputs by visiting the Texas Instruments DLP® Products Pilot page.
See the full webinar recoding below.