- Future Learning Lab - Made in Austria
- Mobile Learning & Cloud Services, Beyond the Textbook - Recommendations and guidelines for policy makers
- Oyoty: the e-safety assistant that can detect online threats and help your students to be safe online
- eConfidence - Call for school pilot tests
- Opening of the Spanish future classroom – Aula del Futuro
The impact of high definition projection in the classroom
The recording of the webinar on "The impact of high definition projection in the classroom", organised by the Future Classroom Lab on 29 November 2016, is now available.
The webinar shares the results of the Texas Instruments DLP® Products Pilot Program which is a research project made possible and supported by Future Classroom Lab partner, Texas Instruments DLP® Products.
The webinar informs about the benefits and things to watch out for, if you are introducing high definition projection in your classroom. The webinar participants had the chance to hear live testimonials from the teachers, participating in the program. They shared their experience in researching the use of high definition projection in the classroom and, importantly, the response from their students. The evaluation results presented during the webinar will help inform your future decision making. Furthermore, you will hear about new teaching and learning activities. Learn more about the project and its outputs by visiting the Texas Instruments DLP® Products Pilot page.
See the full webinar recoding below.