- Guidelines for school leaders: Mobile learning and cloud services - teacher induction and continuing professional development
- FCL Summer Academy – Unleashing our creative genius!
- FCL course: STEM in primary school classrooms
- Game-based learning in the classroom research: validating ARTé: Mecenas™ - a Triseum Pilot webinar
- Game-based learning in the classroom research: validating Variant: Limits™ - a Triseum Pilot webinar
Learning environment design for future classrooms
Dr. Lennie Scott-Webber, Director of Education Environments at Steelcase Inc., talks about design resolutions that empower learning. See the interview to find out how evidenced-based design methodologies and knowledge of how we learn can be used to create better learning environments.