- Call for Europeana Education User Group teachers
- Programming: not just coding but collaboration, problem-solving, creativity and much more!
- University teacher educator survey launched
- Participate in the International Scratch Jam Competition and help bringing innovation to your classroom
- FCL training programme 2019 just released!
Learning environment design for future classrooms
Dr. Lennie Scott-Webber, Director of Education Environments at Steelcase Inc., talks about design resolutions that empower learning. See the interview to find out how evidenced-based design methodologies and knowledge of how we learn can be used to create better learning environments.