- Building 21st century skills through active learning 02.12.2017
- Scientix Projects’ Networking Event 12 05.12.2017
- 12th Scientix Projects' Networking Event 'Gender and Innovation in STE(A)M Education' 05.12.2017
- STEM Alliance High-Level Event 2017 “Advancing and scaling-up education – industry collaboration” 07.12.2017
- Coding Jam winners announced
- European Schoolnet welcomes back two major EdTech innovators whose new companies join the Future Classroom Lab
- EMINENT 2017 and the Future Classroom Lab Exploration Area
- FCL course: Digital citizenship for the future classroom
- Training programme 2018 published – Book your places now!
FCL Regio Pedagogical videos – How to adopt innovative pedagogical approaches involving mobile learning and cloud computing in the classroom
The Future Classroom Lab Regional network, with the help of innovative teachers/ICT advisers, nominated by all partners of the project, have recently developed future classroom scenarios and learning activities.
These outputs focusing on the use of mobile devices and K-12 cloud services were produced as a result of a collaborative work which started at European Schoolnet's Future Classroom Lab in Brussels and continued afterwards between the schools. The scenarios were used to inspire and encourage teachers across Europe who wish to implement pedagogical scenarios related to mobile learning and use of cloud services.
Teachers then worked with a professional video production company to plan how a lesson involving these scenarios can be filmed in a school in each region. You will find all their videos with great examples related to mobile learning and use of cloud services below:
1/ Interactive Art and Culture: Cles/Mori virtual tours
This collaborative project between two schools in Cles and Mori in Italy aimed at using apps and mobile devices to design a cultural tour in both towns. The project also favored collaboration between students with different backgrounds and of a different age.
2/Stress in Structures: A Collaborative Project for Two Schools in Catalonia
This collaborative project was carried out by two schools, INS Torre del Palau (Terrassa) and INS Altafulla (Altafulla) in Catalonia.
In this project, students faced different challenges. They learnt the concept of stress, a core element in the subject of Technology for 14 year-old students in compulsory education. In order to acquire the concepts, they used apps that helped them produce digital objects that display information and show what they have understood throughout the project.
3/ Collaborative project of coding between two schools in Sweden
This collaborative project between two schools from Partille and Jonsered in Sweden aimed for the students at programming, giving instructions, creating digital learning resources. The students also assisted in transforming creative ideas to tangible results, discussing and cooperating in a team.