- ‘Diversity in STEM' Competition 24.09.2018
- ERIS webinar “How to use data from the Arctic in school practice” (PL: Jak wykorzystać dane z Arktyki w praktyce szkolnej) 03.10.2018
- Scientix webinar: From astronomy research to Scientix 04.10.2018
- Webinar: Tackling Stereotypes in STEM Education and Careers 04.10.2018
- CODE WEEK 2018 IS HERE! Participate with your students from 6th to 21st October and add some extra engagement and fun to your lessons
- FCL Workshop: Making learning accessible – SEN in my classroom
- Call for Europeana DSI-4 Teacher Ambassadors
- DIS-CODE Open day: Coding Jam for teachers and students
- Mobile learning & cloud services - teacher induction and continuing professional development. Recommendations and guidelines for regional policy makers
Future Learning Lab - Made in Austria
One of the latest learning labs inspired by the Future Classroom Lab is the Future Learning Lab (FLL) in Vienna. It will open its doors officially in September 2017 at the Center for Innovation in Learning and Teaching (ZLI), part of the Pädagogische Hochschule Wien.
The Future Learning Lab follows the educational and pedagogical concept of the EUN's Future Classroom Lab. This new space will offer a well-equipped environment for learning and teaching of digital competences and will also be linked to the "School 4.0" initiatives of the Ministry of Education (BMB). You can follow this initiative also on a dedicated website.
The Future Learning Lab is in fact one of ZLI's four "learning rooms", which serve as innovation points for research, education, further education and school development. The other three ones are:
· Maker Lab (MAL) dedicated to digital production using technology like 3D printing.
· Media Lab (MEL) where visitors can explore radio, video and podcast technology and interactive whiteboards.
We look forward to hearing more news from this inspiring initiative!