- Active learning for active students!
- What is entrepreneurial education today and how we can foster an entrepreneurial mind-set? Apply now for a 3 days course for teachers!
- Call for Europeana Education User Group teachers
- Programming: not just coding but collaboration, problem-solving, creativity and much more!
- University teacher educator survey launched
Great news! CO-LAB MOOC is reopen again!
Collaboration is an important 21st century skill, which should be applied in each classroom. To discover how to add that collaborative element in your teaching, join the CO-LAB online course Collaborative Teaching and Learning starting in September!
After a successful first edition of the "Collaborative Teaching and Learning" MOOC, this online course will run again on the European Schoolnet Academy platform. The course starts on 25 September 2017 and the four modules of the course will help you:
get insight into collaborative learning as such,
get inspiration on how to design collaborative learning activities in your school,
evaluate the whole process of learning together,
understand how teacher collaboration can support the collaborative learning of your students.
This course targets primary and secondary teachers, teachers in initial training and teacher trainers but contains useful information for head of schools and other stakeholders such as policy makers as well. The course is created within the EU-funded CO-LAB project.
For more information and registration, please visit the course on our EUN Academy platform.