- The third Scientix Conference 04.05.2018
- Scientix webinar: How to become a part of the citizen science monitoring system of EDU-ARCTIC 17.05.2018
- Making it Real: How Innovative Practices and Well-designed Technology Enhance Learning in STEM 25.05.2018
- Webinar: Assessing entrepreneurial competences 31.05.2018
- Discover learning activities and pedagogical videos in the FCL resource directory
- Policy-maker workshop “Transforming learning spaces in schools”: results now available
- New publication of the Future Classroom Lab Regional Network: Guidelines for school leaders
- WEBINAR_ Making it Real: How Innovative Practices & Well-designed Technology Enhance Learning in STEM
- Learning about interactive technologies at the FCL training course
Great news! CO-LAB MOOC is reopen again!
Collaboration is an important 21st century skill, which should be applied in each classroom. To discover how to add that collaborative element in your teaching, join the CO-LAB online course Collaborative Teaching and Learning starting in September!
After a successful first edition of the "Collaborative Teaching and Learning" MOOC, this online course will run again on the European Schoolnet Academy platform. The course starts on 25 September 2017 and the four modules of the course will help you:
get insight into collaborative learning as such,
get inspiration on how to design collaborative learning activities in your school,
evaluate the whole process of learning together,
understand how teacher collaboration can support the collaborative learning of your students.
This course targets primary and secondary teachers, teachers in initial training and teacher trainers but contains useful information for head of schools and other stakeholders such as policy makers as well. The course is created within the EU-funded CO-LAB project.
For more information and registration, please visit the course on our EUN Academy platform.