- ‘Diversity in STEM' Competition 24.09.2018
- ERIS webinar “How to use data from the Arctic in school practice” (PL: Jak wykorzystać dane z Arktyki w praktyce szkolnej) 03.10.2018
- Scientix webinar: From astronomy research to Scientix 04.10.2018
- Webinar: Tackling Stereotypes in STEM Education and Careers 04.10.2018
- SCHOOL VISITS PORTUGAL
- CODE WEEK 2018 IS HERE! Participate with your students from 6th to 21st October and add some extra engagement and fun to your lessons
- FCL Workshop: Making learning accessible – SEN in my classroom
- Call for Europeana DSI-4 Teacher Ambassadors
- DIS-CODE Open day: Coding Jam for teachers and students
Great news! CO-LAB MOOC is reopen again!
Collaboration is an important 21st century skill, which should be applied in each classroom. To discover how to add that collaborative element in your teaching, join the CO-LAB online course Collaborative Teaching and Learning starting in September!
After a successful first edition of the "Collaborative Teaching and Learning" MOOC, this online course will run again on the European Schoolnet Academy platform. The course starts on 25 September 2017 and the four modules of the course will help you:
get insight into collaborative learning as such,
get inspiration on how to design collaborative learning activities in your school,
evaluate the whole process of learning together,
understand how teacher collaboration can support the collaborative learning of your students.
This course targets primary and secondary teachers, teachers in initial training and teacher trainers but contains useful information for head of schools and other stakeholders such as policy makers as well. The course is created within the EU-funded CO-LAB project.
For more information and registration, please visit the course on our EUN Academy platform.