- ‘Diversity in STEM' Competition 24.09.2018
- ERIS webinar “How to use data from the Arctic in school practice” (PL: Jak wykorzystać dane z Arktyki w praktyce szkolnej) 03.10.2018
- Scientix webinar: From astronomy research to Scientix 04.10.2018
- Webinar: Tackling Stereotypes in STEM Education and Careers 04.10.2018
- FCL training programme 2019 just released!
- SCHOOL VISITS PORTUGAL
- CODE WEEK 2018 IS HERE! Participate with your students from 6th to 21st October and add some extra engagement and fun to your lessons
- FCL Workshop: Making learning accessible – SEN in my classroom
- Call for Europeana DSI-4 Teacher Ambassadors
ITELab Monitoring Report of ICT within Initial Teacher Education (ITE) is out!
ITELab Monitoring Report 1 summarizes the research evidence from the ITELab Literature Review Report (March 2017) and information provided by project partners and other stakeholders via surveys and interviews.
Want to know how ITELab project partners use institutional frameworks for the integration of ICT in teacher curricula in innovative ways? Or what competence frameworks and self-assessment tools are generally used at European level? Then read our ITE Monitoring Report!