- Guidelines for school leaders: Mobile learning and cloud services - teacher induction and continuing professional development
- FCL Summer Academy – Unleashing our creative genius!
- FCL course: STEM in primary school classrooms
- Game-based learning in the classroom research: validating ARTé: Mecenas™ - a Triseum Pilot webinar
- Game-based learning in the classroom research: validating Variant: Limits™ - a Triseum Pilot webinar
ITELab Monitoring Report of ICT within Initial Teacher Education (ITE) is out!
ITELab Monitoring Report 1 summarizes the research evidence from the ITELab Literature Review Report (March 2017) and information provided by project partners and other stakeholders via surveys and interviews.
Want to know how ITELab project partners use institutional frameworks for the integration of ICT in teacher curricula in innovative ways? Or what competence frameworks and self-assessment tools are generally used at European level? Then read our ITE Monitoring Report!