- FCL workshop: Entrepreneurial Learning with ICT tools 05.03.2018
- Webinar: Using UMI (Ubiquitous, Mobile, IoT) technologies to support STEM education 21.03.2018
- Webinar: Developing entrepreneurial skills and mind-set through education: the why, when and how of using EntreComp 22.03.2018
- FCL workshop: Future Classroom Scenarios 26.03.2018
- FCL Open Day for Flemish Schools
- FCL now on Twitter!
- New European resources on enhancing collaborative teaching and learning in schools
- <b>Application deadline extended to 26th February 2018</b>-Looking for teachers interested in having first access to Europeana scenarios, learning activities, professional development resources
- FCL Regio Pedagogical scenarios & videos – Get inspired by innovative pedagogical approaches involving mobile learning and cloud computing in the classroom
ITELab Monitoring Report of ICT within Initial Teacher Education (ITE) is out!
ITELab Monitoring Report 1 summarizes the research evidence from the ITELab Literature Review Report (March 2017) and information provided by project partners and other stakeholders via surveys and interviews.
Want to know how ITELab project partners use institutional frameworks for the integration of ICT in teacher curricula in innovative ways? Or what competence frameworks and self-assessment tools are generally used at European level? Then read our ITE Monitoring Report!