- Programming for the 21st century classroom 09.10.2017
- ITELAB webinar: Preparing Student Teachers for the Future Classroom 19.10.2017
- Hands on Hack - Coding jam at the Future Classroom Lab 2017 20.10.2017
- Scientix webinar: The importance of 21st century skills and industry 4.0 in STEM education 25.10.2017
- FCL course: Programming for the 21st century classroom
- New report: BYOD for schools: Technical advice for school leaders and IT administrators
- Nureva: the facilitator of creating, sharing, debating and strengthening the student’s ideas
- Delivering Future Classroom Lab training in Chongqing
- Europeana DSI-2 pilot: Embedding Europe’s digital cultural heritage in Education Summary of pilot activities
ITELab Monitoring Report of ICT within Initial Teacher Education (ITE) is out!
ITELab Monitoring Report 1 summarizes the research evidence from the ITELab Literature Review Report (March 2017) and information provided by project partners and other stakeholders via surveys and interviews.
Want to know how ITELab project partners use institutional frameworks for the integration of ICT in teacher curricula in innovative ways? Or what competence frameworks and self-assessment tools are generally used at European level? Then read our ITE Monitoring Report!