- ‘Diversity in STEM' Competition 24.09.2018
- ERIS webinar “How to use data from the Arctic in school practice” (PL: Jak wykorzystać dane z Arktyki w praktyce szkolnej) 03.10.2018
- Scientix webinar: From astronomy research to Scientix 04.10.2018
- Webinar: Tackling Stereotypes in STEM Education and Careers 04.10.2018
- SCHOOL VISITS PORTUGAL
- CODE WEEK 2018 IS HERE! Participate with your students from 6th to 21st October and add some extra engagement and fun to your lessons
- FCL Workshop: Making learning accessible – SEN in my classroom
- Call for Europeana DSI-4 Teacher Ambassadors
- DIS-CODE Open day: Coding Jam for teachers and students
Nureva: the facilitator of creating, sharing, debating and strengthening the student’s ideas
Creating a collaborative educational environment can build a community of key stakeholders who are all working toward one common goal: improve and raise the quality of education. On the other hand, encouraging students to reach out to each other to solve problems and share knowledge not only builds collaboration skills, it leads to deeper learning and understanding.
The key points of the Exchange zone of Future Classroom Lab is the peer-to-peer collaboration and teamwork for better inclusion, either online or not, the learning by playing and the brainstorming for letting ideas fly. Nureva Inc. now offers a solution for achieving these goals at Future Classroom Lab.
Nureva Inc. develops education solutions that foster a joy for learning by creating the physical and virtual collaboration spaces that make it easier for groups to invent, plan and act. The Nureva Span visual collaboration system provides an expansive, cloud-based canvas that can be accessed as easily on your walls as from the device in your hand. Span software makes it easy for groups to collaborate on a scale that nurtures deeper engagement with content and with each other. It takes the paper tools you're used to – sticky notes, pencil sketches, flip charts – and transforms them into flexible digital versions that enhance the creative process.
More information about this software can be found here.