- ‘Diversity in STEM' Competition 24.09.2018
- ERIS webinar “How to use data from the Arctic in school practice” (PL: Jak wykorzystać dane z Arktyki w praktyce szkolnej) 03.10.2018
- Scientix webinar: From astronomy research to Scientix 04.10.2018
- Webinar: Tackling Stereotypes in STEM Education and Careers 04.10.2018
- SCHOOL VISITS PORTUGAL
- CODE WEEK 2018 IS HERE! Participate with your students from 6th to 21st October and add some extra engagement and fun to your lessons
- FCL Workshop: Making learning accessible – SEN in my classroom
- Call for Europeana DSI-4 Teacher Ambassadors
- DIS-CODE Open day: Coding Jam for teachers and students
Application deadline extended to 26th February 2018-Looking for teachers interested in having first access to Europeana scenarios, learning activities, professional development resources
60 teachers from Finland, France, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal and Spain covering a range of disciplines and curriculum topics are invited to join the Europeana DSI-3 project (September 2017 – August 2018).
The teachers will be required to:
Make use of datasets, pedagogical scenarios and learning activities based on the Europeana Collections, produced in the Europeana DSI-3 project.
Provide feedback on the Europeana scenarios, learning activities, professional development resources, and Massive Online Open Course (MOOC) produced in the Europeana DSI-3 project.
Participate in the Europeana DSI-3 MOOC planned for spring 2018
The collaboration will be expected to run between February and July 2018.
See all the conditions and benefits here.
Apply via: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DF69YHG before the 26th of February 2018