- Guidelines for school leaders: Mobile learning and cloud services - teacher induction and continuing professional development
- FCL Summer Academy – Unleashing our creative genius!
- FCL course: STEM in primary school classrooms
- Game-based learning in the classroom research: validating ARTé: Mecenas™ - a Triseum Pilot webinar
- Game-based learning in the classroom research: validating Variant: Limits™ - a Triseum Pilot webinar
Application deadline extended to 26th February 2018-Looking for teachers interested in having first access to Europeana scenarios, learning activities, professional development resources
60 teachers from Finland, France, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal and Spain covering a range of disciplines and curriculum topics are invited to join the Europeana DSI-3 project (September 2017 – August 2018).
The teachers will be required to:
Make use of datasets, pedagogical scenarios and learning activities based on the Europeana Collections, produced in the Europeana DSI-3 project.
Provide feedback on the Europeana scenarios, learning activities, professional development resources, and Massive Online Open Course (MOOC) produced in the Europeana DSI-3 project.
Participate in the Europeana DSI-3 MOOC planned for spring 2018
The collaboration will be expected to run between February and July 2018.
See all the conditions and benefits here.
Apply via: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DF69YHG before the 26th of February 2018