- FCL workshop: Entrepreneurial Learning with ICT tools 05.03.2018
- Webinar: Using UMI (Ubiquitous, Mobile, IoT) technologies to support STEM education 21.03.2018
- Webinar: Developing entrepreneurial skills and mind-set through education: the why, when and how of using EntreComp 22.03.2018
- FCL workshop: Future Classroom Scenarios 26.03.2018
- FCL Open Day for Flemish Schools
- FCL now on Twitter!
- New European resources on enhancing collaborative teaching and learning in schools
- <b>Application deadline extended to 26th February 2018</b>-Looking for teachers interested in having first access to Europeana scenarios, learning activities, professional development resources
- FCL Regio Pedagogical scenarios & videos – Get inspired by innovative pedagogical approaches involving mobile learning and cloud computing in the classroom
FCL Open Day for Flemish Schools
Future Classroom Lab will open its doors to the Flemish education community during the FCL Open Day on Wednesday 18 April 2018! We enthusiastically invite Flemish teachers, school leaders, IT coordinators and teacher trainers to join a half-day session to discover what the Future Classroom Lab concept, how it can support implementing innovative pedagogical approaches in schools, and how to go about creating your own learning lab.
During the Open Day, the Flemish schools have the opportunity to visit the Future Classroom Lab, learn about the learning zones and technology, and get ideas how to implement a learning lab or flexible learning environments in their schools.
The participants can join one of the two session, morning or afternoon; lunch and coffee will be provided during both sessions. Please note both English and Dutch are used.
Participation is free of charge but registration is required because places are limited. Registration will be open until 11 April.