- Call for Europeana DSI-4 Teacher Ambassadors
- DIS-CODE Open day: Coding Jam for teachers and students
- Mobile learning & cloud services - teacher induction and continuing professional development. Recommendations and guidelines for regional policy makers
- FCL Regio Pedagogical scenarios & videos - Get inspired by innovative pedagogical activities involving mobile learning and cloud computing in the classroom
- Guidelines for school leaders: Mobile learning and cloud services - teacher induction and continuing professional development
FCL Open Day for Flemish Schools
Future Classroom Lab will open its doors to the Flemish education community during the FCL Open Day on Wednesday 18 April 2018! We enthusiastically invite Flemish teachers, school leaders, IT coordinators and teacher trainers to join a half-day session to discover what the Future Classroom Lab concept, how it can support implementing innovative pedagogical approaches in schools, and how to go about creating your own learning lab.
During the Open Day, the Flemish schools have the opportunity to visit the Future Classroom Lab, learn about the learning zones and technology, and get ideas how to implement a learning lab or flexible learning environments in their schools.
The participants can join one of the two session, morning or afternoon; lunch and coffee will be provided during both sessions. Please note both English and Dutch are used.
Participation is free of charge but registration is required because places are limited. Registration will be open until 11 April.