- What is entrepreneurial education today and how we can foster an entrepreneurial mind-set? Apply now for a 3 days course for teachers!
- Call for Europeana Education User Group teachers
- Programming: not just coding but collaboration, problem-solving, creativity and much more!
- University teacher educator survey launched
- Participate in the International Scratch Jam Competition and help bringing innovation to your classroom
FCL Open Day for Flemish Schools
Future Classroom Lab will open its doors to the Flemish education community during the FCL Open Day on Wednesday 18 April 2018! We enthusiastically invite Flemish teachers, school leaders, IT coordinators and teacher trainers to join a half-day session to discover what the Future Classroom Lab concept, how it can support implementing innovative pedagogical approaches in schools, and how to go about creating your own learning lab.
During the Open Day, the Flemish schools have the opportunity to visit the Future Classroom Lab, learn about the learning zones and technology, and get ideas how to implement a learning lab or flexible learning environments in their schools.
The participants can join one of the two session, morning or afternoon; lunch and coffee will be provided during both sessions. Please note both English and Dutch are used.
Participation is free of charge but registration is required because places are limited. Registration will be open until 11 April.