- Webinar: STEM Careers and Skills of the Future - Careers in the Software and IT Sectors 01.06.2018
- Webinar: Get inspired by creativity! 14.06.2018
- Triseum Pilot webinar: Game-based learning in the classroom research: validating Variant: Limits 19.06.2018
- Webinar: Developing the entrepreneurial citizen 21.06.2018
- Game-based learning in the classroom research: validating ARTé: Mecenas™ - a Triseum Pilot webinar
- Game-based learning in the classroom research: validating Variant: Limits™ - a Triseum Pilot webinar
- Revised version of the Future Classroom Toolkit is now published
- Discover learning activities and pedagogical videos in the FCL resource directory
- Policy-maker workshop “Transforming learning spaces in schools”: results now available
Discover learning activities and pedagogical videos in the FCL resource directory
Do you need practical examples that will inspire you to start innovating in your classroom? Did you know that you can find various interesting materials at the FCL resource directory?
The resource directory includes resources for teachers including classroom practice videos, Learning Activities, Future Classroom Scenarios and publications (reports and guidelines). These resources have been created in different European Schoolnet projects including iTEC, Living Schools Lab, Creative Classrooms Lab, Europeana DSI2 and DSI3, FCL Regio, and by the Interactive Classroom Working Group. The directory has currently 140 resources and growing!
Here some examples of the resources:
- Europeana Learning Scenario:The Story of Darwin and the Comet Orchid
- Europeana Learning Scenario: Spice it up!
- FCL Regio: Mathematical patterns with programming
- FCL Regio - Interactive Art and Culture: Cles/Mori virtual tours
- ICWG: Smartphone support learning in and out of school
- CCL Policy Maker Scenario: School- to-school collaboration
You can filter your search based on item type, language, use of technology, topic and age of students. Registered users can submit their own innovative resources to be considered for publication. Learn how to create your own scenarios by using the Future Classroom Toolkit.