- ‘Diversity in STEM' Competition 24.09.2018
- ERIS webinar “How to use data from the Arctic in school practice” (PL: Jak wykorzystać dane z Arktyki w praktyce szkolnej) 03.10.2018
- Scientix webinar: From astronomy research to Scientix 04.10.2018
- Webinar: Tackling Stereotypes in STEM Education and Careers 04.10.2018
- SCHOOL VISITS PORTUGAL
- CODE WEEK 2018 IS HERE! Participate with your students from 6th to 21st October and add some extra engagement and fun to your lessons
- FCL Workshop: Making learning accessible – SEN in my classroom
- Call for Europeana DSI-4 Teacher Ambassadors
- DIS-CODE Open day: Coding Jam for teachers and students
Revised version of the Future Classroom Toolkit is now published
The new version of the Future Classroom Toolkit is now available and ready to support teachers, school leaders, advisers, policy-makers, technology providers and consultants developing meaningful and innovative pedagogies by deploying new technologies.
The toolkit can be used to introduce or scale up innovative use of digital technologies in a school or across a number of schools within an education system. The rationale for this process is to bring about incremental but sustainable change in the education system.
The toolkit consists of five toolsets which guide the user through the steps for creating a Future Classroom Scenario with the aim of bringing innovation in the classroom.
1. Identifying Stakeholders and Trends
2. Future Classroom modelling
3. Creating a Future Classroom Scenario
4. Designing innovative Learning Activities
5. Evaluating innovation in the classroom
The toolkit supports a whole-school approach to innovation by:
• Creating an ambitious but realistically achievable educational vision
• Involving all key stakeholders in developing a school's ICT strategy
• Focusing on advanced pedagogical practices and change management
• Designing engaging Learning Activities that bring innovation through the use of digital technologies to support learner acquisition of 21st century skills
• Evaluating the use of Learning Activities
Check the Toolkit here and start innovating in your classroom today!