- ‘Diversity in STEM' Competition 24.09.2018
- ERIS webinar “How to use data from the Arctic in school practice” (PL: Jak wykorzystać dane z Arktyki w praktyce szkolnej) 03.10.2018
- Scientix webinar: From astronomy research to Scientix 04.10.2018
- Webinar: Tackling Stereotypes in STEM Education and Careers 04.10.2018
- SCHOOL VISITS PORTUGAL
- CODE WEEK 2018 IS HERE! Participate with your students from 6th to 21st October and add some extra engagement and fun to your lessons
- FCL Workshop: Making learning accessible – SEN in my classroom
- Call for Europeana DSI-4 Teacher Ambassadors
- DIS-CODE Open day: Coding Jam for teachers and students
Game-based learning in the classroom research: validating Variant: Limits™ - a Triseum Pilot webinar
Registrations are open for the first Triseum Pilot webinar, "Game-based learning in the classroom research: validating Variant: Limits™", which will start on Tuesday, 19 June 2018 at 19:00 Central European Summer Time.
Register here to join! During the session participants will learn how Variant: Limits™, Triseum's calculus game, was implemented by the pilot teachers in 5 countries around Europe to enhance their Mathematics teaching and about the game's impact on classroom practice.
The webinar is the first of the Triseum Pilot webinar series on the topic of implementing game-based learning in the classroom. The series presents results and lessons learnt following a yearlong game-based learning validation study conducted by Triseum™ and European Schoolnet, concerning testing and evaluating two Triseum games in schools in five European countries.
It includes two sessions of 1 hour, focusing on how each of the Triseum games were implemented in classrooms and the effects they had on student engagement and motivation to learn.
During the second webinar of the series, the pilot teachers will discuss about how they use ARTé: Mecenas™, Triseum's strategy game designed to enhance Art History courses. Keep an eye on Triseum Pilot webpage to be among the first to register.