- Webinar: STEM Careers and Skills of the Future - Careers in the Software and IT Sectors 01.06.2018
- Webinar: Get inspired by creativity! 14.06.2018
- Triseum Pilot webinar: Game-based learning in the classroom research: validating Variant: Limits 19.06.2018
- Webinar: Developing the entrepreneurial citizen 21.06.2018
- Game-based learning in the classroom research: validating ARTé: Mecenas™ - a Triseum Pilot webinar
- Game-based learning in the classroom research: validating Variant: Limits™ - a Triseum Pilot webinar
- Revised version of the Future Classroom Toolkit is now published
- Discover learning activities and pedagogical videos in the FCL resource directory
- Policy-maker workshop “Transforming learning spaces in schools”: results now available
Game-based learning in the classroom research: validating Variant: Limits™ - a Triseum Pilot webinar
Registrations are open for the first Triseum Pilot webinar, "Game-based learning in the classroom research: validating Variant: Limits™", which will start on Tuesday, 19 June 2018 at 19:00 Central European Summer Time.
Register here to join! During the session participants will learn how Variant: Limits™, Triseum's calculus game, was implemented by the pilot teachers in 5 countries around Europe to enhance their Mathematics teaching and about the game's impact on classroom practice.
The webinar is the first of the Triseum Pilot webinar series on the topic of implementing game-based learning in the classroom. The series presents results and lessons learnt following a yearlong game-based learning validation study conducted by Triseum™ and European Schoolnet, concerning testing and evaluating two Triseum games in schools in five European countries.
It includes two sessions of 1 hour, focusing on how each of the Triseum games were implemented in classrooms and the effects they had on student engagement and motivation to learn.
During the second webinar of the series, the pilot teachers will discuss about how they use ARTé: Mecenas™, Triseum's strategy game designed to enhance Art History courses. Keep an eye on Triseum Pilot webpage to be among the first to register.