- Active learning for active students!
- What is entrepreneurial education today and how we can foster an entrepreneurial mind-set? Apply now for a 3 days course for teachers!
- Call for Europeana Education User Group teachers
- Programming: not just coding but collaboration, problem-solving, creativity and much more!
- University teacher educator survey launched
Game-based learning in the classroom research: validating ARTé: Mecenas™ - a Triseum Pilot webinar
Registrations are open for the second Triseum Pilot webinar, "Game-based learning in the classroom research: validating ARTé: Mecenas", will take place on Thursday, 28 June 2018 at 19:00 Central European Summer Time .
Register here to join! During the session participants will learn how ARTé: Mecenas™, Triseum's strategy game designed to enhance Art History courses, was used by teachers from 5 countries in Europe to engage their students and enhance their learning.
The webinar is the second of the Triseum Pilot webinar series on the topic of implementing game-based learning in the classroom. The series presents results and lessons learnt following a yearlong game-based learning validation study conducted by Triseum™ and European Schoolnet, concerning testing and evaluating two Triseum games in schools in five European countries.