- ‘Diversity in STEM' Competition 24.09.2018
- ERIS webinar “How to use data from the Arctic in school practice” (PL: Jak wykorzystać dane z Arktyki w praktyce szkolnej) 03.10.2018
- Scientix webinar: From astronomy research to Scientix 04.10.2018
- Webinar: Tackling Stereotypes in STEM Education and Careers 04.10.2018
- SCHOOL VISITS PORTUGAL
- CODE WEEK 2018 IS HERE! Participate with your students from 6th to 21st October and add some extra engagement and fun to your lessons
- FCL Workshop: Making learning accessible – SEN in my classroom
- Call for Europeana DSI-4 Teacher Ambassadors
- DIS-CODE Open day: Coding Jam for teachers and students
Game-based learning in the classroom research: validating ARTé: Mecenas™ - a Triseum Pilot webinar
Registrations are open for the second Triseum Pilot webinar, "Game-based learning in the classroom research: validating ARTé: Mecenas", will take place on Thursday, 28 June 2018 at 19:00 Central European Summer Time .
Register here to join! During the session participants will learn how ARTé: Mecenas™, Triseum's strategy game designed to enhance Art History courses, was used by teachers from 5 countries in Europe to engage their students and enhance their learning.
The webinar is the second of the Triseum Pilot webinar series on the topic of implementing game-based learning in the classroom. The series presents results and lessons learnt following a yearlong game-based learning validation study conducted by Triseum™ and European Schoolnet, concerning testing and evaluating two Triseum games in schools in five European countries.