- Call for Europeana DSI-4 Teacher Ambassadors
- DIS-CODE Open day: Coding Jam for teachers and students
- Mobile learning & cloud services - teacher induction and continuing professional development. Recommendations and guidelines for regional policy makers
- FCL Regio Pedagogical scenarios & videos - Get inspired by innovative pedagogical activities involving mobile learning and cloud computing in the classroom
- Guidelines for school leaders: Mobile learning and cloud services - teacher induction and continuing professional development
FCL Summer Academy – Unleashing our creative genius!
Innovation and creativity have become critical skills in developed economies. More and more problems demand a new mindset that includes creative insights in order to find suitable solutions. The Future Classroom Lab Summer Academy course "Enhancing creativity and innovation in my classroom" held on 2-6 July 2018 in Brussels, led the participants to reflect on how to infuse creativity and innovation in their classrooms.
The participants explored the Future Classroom Lab learning zones and shared their innovative teaching practices, they participated in creative challenges per day and they got involved in creative content creation, including escape rooms and breakouts, scavenger hunts, QR codes, digital storytelling and much more. They also explored the benefits of gamification and tinkering in learning environments, and they discovered effective ways of introducing Twitter and Instagram to enhance engagement of the students.
The design thinking methodology supported the participants to develop meaningful solutions in their classrooms, and the computational thinking process helped them to develop their problem-solving skills. Participants also emerged in the world of augmented and virtual reality and learned how to flip their classrooms. Informative sessions regarding eSafety, eTwinning and other EUN projects were also provided.
The FCL Summer Academy brought successfully 31 people from 13 countries together in Brussels for a full week dedicated to creativity and innovation in the classroom! Find more at the Summer Academy blog and by following #FCLSUMAC.
Interested to join a course in the Future Classroom Lab? See the course offers here!