Webinars on the creative use of tablets
The Creative Classrooms Lab will run a series of webinars to present topics related to the educational use of tablets. The topics include for example special needs education, flipped classroom, personalised learning and collaboration.
The webinars are free of charge, but please sign up here. The participation link for each webinar will be sent to all those who sign up. The webinars will take place from April to May 2015.
The past and upcoming webinars include:
- School-to-School Collaboration - 7 April Recording | Presentation
- Parental Involvement and Tablets - 22 April, 18:00h Brussels time
- Collaboration and Assessment with tablets - 27 April, 16:00h Brussels time
- Special Needs Education and Tablets - 7 May, 18:30h Brussels time
- Flipped Classrooms with tablets - 14 May, 17:00h Brussels time
- Personalised Learning with tablets - 21 May
There will also be a webinar to present the results of the CCL Observation Visits on 19 May 2015.
All the webinar recordings and presentations will be available on this page.