- ‘Diversity in STEM' Competition 24.09.2018
- ERIS webinar “How to use data from the Arctic in school practice” (PL: Jak wykorzystać dane z Arktyki w praktyce szkolnej) 03.10.2018
- Scientix webinar: From astronomy research to Scientix 04.10.2018
- Webinar: Tackling Stereotypes in STEM Education and Careers 04.10.2018
- SCHOOL VISITS PORTUGAL
- CODE WEEK 2018 IS HERE! Participate with your students from 6th to 21st October and add some extra engagement and fun to your lessons
- FCL Workshop: Making learning accessible – SEN in my classroom
- Call for Europeana DSI-4 Teacher Ambassadors
- DIS-CODE Open day: Coding Jam for teachers and students
DIS-CODE Open day: Coding Jam for teachers and students
The DIS-CODE project, is happy to celebrate EU Code Week giving the chance to teachers and their students to experiment with coding and work in group activities that do not require any previous experience in programming.
For this reason, a special event will take place at the Future Classroom Lab, in Brussels, on 18 October from 2:30pm to 5pm, and every teacher is welcome to register and participate on their own or with their students. During the workshop, the main results of the DIS-CODE project will be presented and participants will get hands-on experience, solving challenges about robotics, visual programming and mobile app development.
The activities will be in English but assistance in French can be provided, whereas they are addressed equally to educators and their students giving them the chance to learn by playing and creating together.
It is mandatory to register your participation before coming as places are limited. Registrations are on a first-come, first-served basis so we encourage you to register as soon as possible.