DIS-CODE Open day: Coding Jam for teachers and students
The DIS-CODE project, is happy to celebrate EU Code Week giving the chance to teachers and their students to experiment with coding and work in group activities that do not require any previous experience in programming.
For this reason, a special event will take place at the Future Classroom Lab, in Brussels, on 18 October from 2:30pm to 5pm, and every teacher is welcome to register and participate on their own or with their students. During the workshop, the main results of the DIS-CODE project will be presented and participants will get hands-on experience, solving challenges about robotics, visual programming and mobile app development.
The activities will be in English but assistance in French can be provided, whereas they are addressed equally to educators and their students giving them the chance to learn by playing and creating together.
It is mandatory to register your participation before coming as places are limited. Registrations are on a first-come, first-served basis so we encourage you to register as soon as possible.
- Join the The Networked Teacher – Teaching in the 21st Century MOOC!
- EU Code Week Deep Dive MOOC
- Call for Europeana Education User Group Teachers
- The 3rd FCL Summer Academy is completed: a week full of learning, sharing and innovation
- European Schoolnet organised successfully the first School Innovation Forum