- Europeana DSI-4 national webinar in Italy: Porta il patrimonio culturale nella tua classe con Europeana! 11.01.2019
- MOOC: Europeana in your classroom: building 21st-century competences with digital cultural heritage (Rerun) 14.01.2019
- Europeana DSI-4 national webinar in Greece: Europeana - η παιδαγωγική αξιοποίηση της ψηφιακής πλατφόρμας της Ευρώπης για την πολιτιστική κληρονομιά 15.01.2019
- Europeana DSI-4 webinar (European schools): Europana - Europe's digital heritage in your classroom 16.01.2019
- EU Code Week 2018, a celebration of code with a huge impact!
- Active learning for active students!
- What is entrepreneurial education today and how we can foster an entrepreneurial mind-set? Apply now for a 3 days course for teachers!
- Call for Europeana Education User Group teachers
- Programming: not just coding but collaboration, problem-solving, creativity and much more!
FCL training programme 2019 just released!
Future Classroom Lab launches the new training programme for 2019 and invites teachers from all around Europe to challenge their teaching practices and start innovating in their classrooms today!
For about six years now, European Schoolnet provides fee-based courses at the Future Classroom Lab supporting teachers in their ongoing professional development to meet the challenges of the 21st century's evolving education landscape.
The training opportunities include workshops and courses from 2 to 5-days, delivered in English and aimed at primary and secondary teachers and ICT coordinators, enthusiastic to enhance their teaching through new ideas, tools and pedagogies. Some courses are targeted to specific target audience, such as school leaders or STEM teachers.
Are you interested in introducing programming in your classroom? Do you want to find out ways of developing the digital citizenship of your students or enhance STEM practice in your school? Do you wish to explore methods of active, collaborative or inclusive learning with the use of interactive technologies or by flipping the classroom? Have a look at the list of courses scheduled for 2019 and seize the opportunity to join one!
FCL Winter Academy: Developing key competences through project-based learning
Collaborative projects for the future classroom
Interactive technologies for the future classroom
Enhancing STEM practice and strategy in secondary schools
FCL Summer Academy: Enhancing creativity and innovation in my classroom
Inclusive and diverse classroom
Programming for the 21st century classroom
Digital citizenship for the future classroom
Active learning in my school and classroom
If you are interested to join, see the practical information here.
If you are interested in funding opportunities by the Erasmus+ Programme (Key Action 1 - Mobility of individuals in the field of education and training), have a look at the Programme Guide and information provided by your National Agency. The new call for next year will be launched during October.