SCHOOL-BASED CASE STUDIES Call for Teachers March 2019– December 2019
In order to provide better frameworks of support for teachers to mainstream the impact of Teacher Academy (TA) courses, a newly established study group will carry out school-based case studies during 2019.
The study group will consist of 10 teachers from different countries across Europe who will work together in the creation of a variety of outputs that will help to integrate the use of TA courses at school-level. The selected teachers will have the chance to receive professional development opportunities in the form of two on-site workshops in the Future Classroom Lab in Brussels and to be part of an international community of teachers whose work will be widely disseminated through the School Education Gateway and European Schoolnet channels, thereby gaining visibility and recognition at international level.
Teachers interested in participating are invited to read the call for teachers here and apply for the School-based case study group of School Education Gateway by filling in this application by 26th February 2019 at 12:00 CET.
- Join the The Networked Teacher – Teaching in the 21st Century MOOC!
- EU Code Week Deep Dive MOOC
- Call for Europeana Education User Group Teachers
- The 3rd FCL Summer Academy is completed: a week full of learning, sharing and innovation
- European Schoolnet organised successfully the first School Innovation Forum