Join the The Networked Teacher – Teaching in the 21st Century MOOC!
Are you studying to be a teacher and interested to connect with student teachers in other countries? Are you anxious to experiment with them, as part of your training, with some innovative uses of ICT, apps and tools to encourage active and collaborative learning when you start teaching?
By joining the second rerun of the ITELab online course "The Networked Teacher – Teaching in the 21st Century", you will start to build your own personal learning network of future teachers, like you, for mutual support and ongoing professional development. It can also make your first teaching job application stand out.
The MOOC (Massive Open Online Course) successfully ran in March 2019, joined by over 3,700 participants from across Europe and beyond. Receiving positive feedback, we have decided to rerun the course, starting 14th October 2019, for 5,5 weeks. The course is now accredited by the Regional Government of Madrid and formally recognized in Portugal. This short, practical course for future teachers is certified, online and free.
Registrations are already open!
- Support for Successful Online Learning
- School Innovation Forum 2019: Main Outcomes
- New publication of the European Schoolnet: Guidelines to create learning labs
- 3 tools to bring digital cultural heritage to primary and secondary schools!
- How to better design the space for nowadays required learning? New publication is out