School Innovation Forum 2019: Main Outcomes
Since the launch of the Future Classroom Lab in 2012, European Schoolnet has been building a community of key stakeholders in the field of school innovation. The Future Classroom Lab programme in fact, attracted the interest of, and engaged with, 34 supporting education ministries, more than 30 industry partners, several universities and initial teacher education institutes, all willing to challenge and rethink the role of pedagogy, technology and design in schools.
It is crucial for this community of key education actors to have the chance to meet, to exchange, and to explore how they can work together more closely in transforming teaching and learning in Europe.
To further meet this need, in 2019 European Schoolnet launched the first edition of the School Innovation Forum, which took place in Brussels on 20th and 21st of June. The event, co-organised with the Initial Teacher Education Lab project, addressed more specifically topics linked to the education of student teachers. Take a look at the video from the event:
Here you can find the forum's main outcomes for your consideration.
- School Innovation Forum 2019: Main Outcomes
- New publication of the European Schoolnet: Guidelines to create learning labs
- 3 tools to bring digital cultural heritage to primary and secondary schools!
- How to better design the space for nowadays required learning? New publication is out
- Join the The Networked Teacher – Teaching in the 21st Century MOOC!