- Building 21st century skills through active learning 02.12.2017
- Scientix Projects’ Networking Event 12 05.12.2017
- 12th Scientix Projects' Networking Event 'Gender and Innovation in STE(A)M Education' 05.12.2017
- STEM Alliance High-Level Event 2017 “Advancing and scaling-up education – industry collaboration” 07.12.2017
- Going mobile with the Norwegian Future Classroom Lab
- FCL workshop: Building 21st century skills through Active Learning
- Green Innovation Students inspire European education stakeholders
- Coding Jam winners announced
- European Schoolnet welcomes back two major EdTech innovators whose new companies join the Future Classroom Lab
Are you ready for the Hackathon Pédagogique 2015?
The "pedagogical hackathon" organized by the University of Poitiers is a free-of-charge contest open to all those interested to get engaged during one day to create an innovative learning scenarios including resources and a video clip. The theme of the Hackathon is "Digital: the power to do things together and differently!"
The Hackathon Pédagogique will take place on Wednesday 16 September from 9AM till 9PM. During the day all teams will produce a usable and innovative educational content in the form of pedagogical scenarios and resources, on a topic chosen by the teams. Participants will have the opportunity to take part in the Hackathon entirely remotely or in one of the Réseau Canopé workshops. Future Classroom Lab is taking part in the Hackathon by hosting teams formed by Belgium teachers and students on the same day in Brussels.
Anyone interested in the topic is welcome to join the Hackathon: teachers or teacher trainees, students, pupils, instructional designers, multimedia designers, artists, etc.! To take part, please get registered here. Participation is open to teams of five members. The deadline for registration is Monday 14 September at 6PM.
Future Classroom Lab invites teams who wish to participate in the Hackathon to take part in a webinar which will provide more information about the event. The webinar will take place on 7 September at 7PM CEST (Brussels Time). If you are interested in participating in it, please enroll here.
On 16 September you can follow the activities in the FCL through the Blog and through the hashtag #fclhack