- Guidelines for school leaders: Mobile learning and cloud services - teacher induction and continuing professional development
- FCL Summer Academy – Unleashing our creative genius!
- FCL course: STEM in primary school classrooms
- Game-based learning in the classroom research: validating ARTé: Mecenas™ - a Triseum Pilot webinar
- Game-based learning in the classroom research: validating Variant: Limits™ - a Triseum Pilot webinar
ALL YOU NEED IS CODE high-level event is just around the corner
The European Coding Initiative is organising a high-level event in Brussels on Monday 12 October. The event will gather representatives from the European Commission, Ministries of Education, ICT companies and the civil society, along with young people and entrepreneurs, joining together as advocates for teaching and learning how to code both in formal and non-formal learning environments: at home, in school, at work, and in the wider community.
To make the European Coding Initiative recognized, we have launched a Thunderclap campaign. Help spread the message and join the #Thunderclap campaign to support the European Coding Initiative and Europe Code Week. The campaign ends on 12 October, 4:30 pm (Brussels time).
Supporting the campaign is like signing a petition and standing up for an idea that matters. The power behind the Thunderclap campaign is in the sharing of the message by as many supporters as possible simultaneously. The Thunderclap campaign can be supported by accounts on Twitter, Facebook or Tumblr, by granting thunderclap permission to post on individual accounts. The Thunderclap platform is using the minimum permissions possible to post a single message on individual accounts and thus it respects privacy rules.
If you want to know more about the European Coding Initiative and the high-level event please visit ALL YOU NEED IS CODE website.