- Building 21st century skills through active learning 02.12.2017
- Scientix Projects’ Networking Event 12 05.12.2017
- 12th Scientix Projects' Networking Event 'Gender and Innovation in STE(A)M Education' 05.12.2017
- STEM Alliance High-Level Event 2017 “Advancing and scaling-up education – industry collaboration” 07.12.2017
- Going mobile with the Norwegian Future Classroom Lab
- FCL workshop: Building 21st century skills through Active Learning
- Green Innovation Students inspire European education stakeholders
- Coding Jam winners announced
- European Schoolnet welcomes back two major EdTech innovators whose new companies join the Future Classroom Lab
Computing our future 2015 updated report
In line with its advocacy for a strong integration of coding in K12 education, European Schoolnet re-launched the 2014 survey on coding which is presented in the 2015 updated report about the school curricula and coding initiatives across Europe.
The focus of the report is on steps taken by countries to integrate coding in formal school curricula, as well as on ways of providing training to teachers. Furthermore, the findings highlight a broad spectrum of formal and informal coding initiatives offered to students.
The analysis is based on a survey with 21 Ministries of Education (from 20 European countries and Israel), which gave an overview of their current initiatives and plans. For more information on the questions Ministries of Education responded to and the country specific results see the full report here.