- ‘Diversity in STEM' Competition 24.09.2018
- ERIS webinar “How to use data from the Arctic in school practice” (PL: Jak wykorzystać dane z Arktyki w praktyce szkolnej) 03.10.2018
- Scientix webinar: From astronomy research to Scientix 04.10.2018
- Webinar: Tackling Stereotypes in STEM Education and Careers 04.10.2018
- FCL training programme 2019 just released!
- SCHOOL VISITS PORTUGAL
- CODE WEEK 2018 IS HERE! Participate with your students from 6th to 21st October and add some extra engagement and fun to your lessons
- FCL Workshop: Making learning accessible – SEN in my classroom
- Call for Europeana DSI-4 Teacher Ambassadors
Computing our future 2015 updated report
In line with its advocacy for a strong integration of coding in K12 education, European Schoolnet re-launched the 2014 survey on coding which is presented in the 2015 updated report about the school curricula and coding initiatives across Europe.
The focus of the report is on steps taken by countries to integrate coding in formal school curricula, as well as on ways of providing training to teachers. Furthermore, the findings highlight a broad spectrum of formal and informal coding initiatives offered to students.
The analysis is based on a survey with 21 Ministries of Education (from 20 European countries and Israel), which gave an overview of their current initiatives and plans. For more information on the questions Ministries of Education responded to and the country specific results see the full report here.