- FCL workshop: Entrepreneurial Learning with ICT tools 05.03.2018
- Webinar: Using UMI (Ubiquitous, Mobile, IoT) technologies to support STEM education 21.03.2018
- Webinar: Developing entrepreneurial skills and mind-set through education: the why, when and how of using EntreComp 22.03.2018
- FCL workshop: Future Classroom Scenarios 26.03.2018
- FCL Open Day for Flemish Schools
- FCL now on Twitter!
- New European resources on enhancing collaborative teaching and learning in schools
- <b>Application deadline extended to 26th February 2018</b>-Looking for teachers interested in having first access to Europeana scenarios, learning activities, professional development resources
- FCL Regio Pedagogical scenarios & videos – Get inspired by innovative pedagogical approaches involving mobile learning and cloud computing in the classroom
Computing our future 2015 updated report
In line with its advocacy for a strong integration of coding in K12 education, European Schoolnet re-launched the 2014 survey on coding which is presented in the 2015 updated report about the school curricula and coding initiatives across Europe.
The focus of the report is on steps taken by countries to integrate coding in formal school curricula, as well as on ways of providing training to teachers. Furthermore, the findings highlight a broad spectrum of formal and informal coding initiatives offered to students.
The analysis is based on a survey with 21 Ministries of Education (from 20 European countries and Israel), which gave an overview of their current initiatives and plans. For more information on the questions Ministries of Education responded to and the country specific results see the full report here.