- Guidelines for school leaders: Mobile learning and cloud services - teacher induction and continuing professional development
- FCL Summer Academy – Unleashing our creative genius!
- FCL course: STEM in primary school classrooms
- Game-based learning in the classroom research: validating ARTé: Mecenas™ - a Triseum Pilot webinar
- Game-based learning in the classroom research: validating Variant: Limits™ - a Triseum Pilot webinar
Computing our future 2015 updated report
In line with its advocacy for a strong integration of coding in K12 education, European Schoolnet re-launched the 2014 survey on coding which is presented in the 2015 updated report about the school curricula and coding initiatives across Europe.
The focus of the report is on steps taken by countries to integrate coding in formal school curricula, as well as on ways of providing training to teachers. Furthermore, the findings highlight a broad spectrum of formal and informal coding initiatives offered to students.
The analysis is based on a survey with 21 Ministries of Education (from 20 European countries and Israel), which gave an overview of their current initiatives and plans. For more information on the questions Ministries of Education responded to and the country specific results see the full report here.