- What is entrepreneurial education today and how we can foster an entrepreneurial mind-set? Apply now for a 3 days course for teachers!
- Call for Europeana Education User Group teachers
- Programming: not just coding but collaboration, problem-solving, creativity and much more!
- University teacher educator survey launched
- Participate in the International Scratch Jam Competition and help bringing innovation to your classroom
Call for teacher participation in a school science research project
We are looking for 10 innovative secondary school science teachers to participate in an exciting research project commissioned by Texas Instruments (TI) DLP® Products on the impact of full, high definition 1080p DLP® projectors in supporting future teaching and learning of Science Subjects in secondary schools.
We are looking to select 10 secondary school STEM teachers from each of the following countries: Czech Republic, France, Germany, Sweden and Poland (i.e. 2 teachers per country).
The validation research will include professional development for participating teachers in the Future Classroom (FCL) Toolkit based on pilots in over 2,500 classrooms in Europe to help develop, new innovative pedagogical scenarios supported by technology. Teachers will benefit from two workshops held in the FCL, Brussels (1st workshop on 11-12 January 2016; 2nd workshop on 23-24 May 2016). The travel and accommodation costs will be covered by the project. Selected teachers will also benefit from receiving a full high definition 1080p DLP® projector installed in their main teaching classroom to support the development of pilot activities.
For further information and how to apply, please see: http://fcl.eun.org/dlp-pilot