- Europeana public consultation: Developing Europe's Digital Platform for cultural heritage 14.01.2018
- First European Education Summit 2018 25.01.2018
- FCL workshop: Collaborative teaching and learning with ICT tools 29.01.2018
- Scientix webinar: Bringing online experiments to your classroom with Next-Lab 29.01.2018
- FCL Regio Pedagogical scenarios & videos – Get inspired by innovative pedagogical approaches involving mobile learning and cloud computing in the classroom
- Why adapting learning spaces matters for innovative teaching and learning
- Going mobile with the Norwegian Future Classroom Lab
- FCL workshop: Building 21st century skills through Active Learning
- Green Innovation Students inspire European education stakeholders
Call for teacher participation in a school science research project
We are looking for 10 innovative secondary school science teachers to participate in an exciting research project commissioned by Texas Instruments (TI) DLP® Products on the impact of full, high definition 1080p DLP® projectors in supporting future teaching and learning of Science Subjects in secondary schools.
We are looking to select 10 secondary school STEM teachers from each of the following countries: Czech Republic, France, Germany, Sweden and Poland (i.e. 2 teachers per country).
The validation research will include professional development for participating teachers in the Future Classroom (FCL) Toolkit based on pilots in over 2,500 classrooms in Europe to help develop, new innovative pedagogical scenarios supported by technology. Teachers will benefit from two workshops held in the FCL, Brussels (1st workshop on 11-12 January 2016; 2nd workshop on 23-24 May 2016). The travel and accommodation costs will be covered by the project. Selected teachers will also benefit from receiving a full high definition 1080p DLP® projector installed in their main teaching classroom to support the development of pilot activities.
For further information and how to apply, please see: http://fcl.eun.org/dlp-pilot