- Europeana DSI-4 national webinar in Italy: Porta il patrimonio culturale nella tua classe con Europeana! 11.01.2019
- MOOC: Europeana in your classroom: building 21st-century competences with digital cultural heritage (Rerun) 14.01.2019
- Europeana DSI-4 national webinar in Greece: Europeana - η παιδαγωγική αξιοποίηση της ψηφιακής πλατφόρμας της Ευρώπης για την πολιτιστική κληρονομιά 15.01.2019
- Europeana DSI-4 webinar (European schools): Europana - Europe's digital heritage in your classroom 16.01.2019
- EU Code Week 2018, a celebration of code with a huge impact!
- Active learning for active students!
- What is entrepreneurial education today and how we can foster an entrepreneurial mind-set? Apply now for a 3 days course for teachers!
- Call for Europeana Education User Group teachers
- Programming: not just coding but collaboration, problem-solving, creativity and much more!
Best use of media in STEM competition is now open!
Scientix has launched a new competition for teachers of science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM) subjects in primary and secondary schools. STEM teachers are welcome to submit their examples of using media in their STEM lessons through social media (Facebook and Twitter), using the hashtag #MEDIAinSTEM.
The competition is open for submissions in the following four categories based on the type of content: Audio, Video, Graphics and Animation. The authors of the best submissions will win a trip to Brussels to participate in the workshop Media supported STEM education (09 March 2016), which is held in conjunction with the Media and Learning Conference 10 to 11 March 2016.
All content must be shared on social media by Monday, 15 February 2016! Find more information about the terms and conditions of the competition here: www.scientix.eu