- Europeana DSI-4 national webinar in Italy: Porta il patrimonio culturale nella tua classe con Europeana! 11.01.2019
- MOOC: Europeana in your classroom: building 21st-century competences with digital cultural heritage (Rerun) 14.01.2019
- Europeana DSI-4 national webinar in Greece: Europeana - η παιδαγωγική αξιοποίηση της ψηφιακής πλατφόρμας της Ευρώπης για την πολιτιστική κληρονομιά 15.01.2019
- Europeana DSI-4 webinar (European schools): Europana - Europe's digital heritage in your classroom 16.01.2019
- EU Code Week 2018, a celebration of code with a huge impact!
- Active learning for active students!
- What is entrepreneurial education today and how we can foster an entrepreneurial mind-set? Apply now for a 3 days course for teachers!
- Call for Europeana Education User Group teachers
- Programming: not just coding but collaboration, problem-solving, creativity and much more!
Strengthening cooperation between decision makers developing and implementing ICT strategies for schools through FCLRegio
European Schoolnet is involved in a new project - Future Classroom Lab Regional Network (FCLRegio). FCLRegio aims to foster a more active participation of regional decision makers in pan-European activities.
The project aims to establish a network of regional and local authorities which would focus on the creation and support of resources and in-service training opportunities for teachers. The project specifically supports the integration of ICT in teaching and learning through the development of Future Classroom Scenarios and videos designed to guide policy makers, educators and school leaders in the proficient use of technology and innovative pedagogical techniques.
The FCLRegio kick off meeting took place on 11th February 2016 at the Future Classroom Lab. The project's partnership consists of European Schoolnet, Provincia Autonoma di Trento (IT), Generalitat de Catalunya (ES), and Gothenburg Region (SE).
Find more details regarding FCL Regio on the project's page: fcl.eun.org/fcl-regio