Strengthening cooperation between decision makers developing and implementing ICT strategies for schools through FCLRegio
European Schoolnet is involved in a new project - Future Classroom Lab Regional Network (FCLRegio). FCLRegio aims to foster a more active participation of regional decision makers in pan-European activities.
The project aims to establish a network of regional and local authorities which would focus on the creation and support of resources and in-service training opportunities for teachers. The project specifically supports the integration of ICT in teaching and learning through the development of Future Classroom Scenarios and videos designed to guide policy makers, educators and school leaders in the proficient use of technology and innovative pedagogical techniques.
The FCLRegio kick off meeting took place on 11th February 2016 at the Future Classroom Lab. The project's partnership consists of European Schoolnet, Provincia Autonoma di Trento (IT), Generalitat de Catalunya (ES), and Gothenburg Region (SE).
Find more details regarding FCL Regio on the project's page: fcl.eun.org/fcl-regio
- 3 tools to bring digital cultural heritage to primary and secondary schools!
- How to better design the space for nowadays required learning? New publication is out
- Join the The Networked Teacher – Teaching in the 21st Century MOOC!
- EU Code Week Deep Dive MOOC
- Call for Europeana Education User Group Teachers