- Europeana DSI-4 national webinar in Italy: Porta il patrimonio culturale nella tua classe con Europeana! 11.01.2019
- MOOC: Europeana in your classroom: building 21st-century competences with digital cultural heritage (Rerun) 14.01.2019
- Europeana DSI-4 national webinar in Greece: Europeana - η παιδαγωγική αξιοποίηση της ψηφιακής πλατφόρμας της Ευρώπης για την πολιτιστική κληρονομιά 15.01.2019
- Europeana DSI-4 webinar (European schools): Europana - Europe's digital heritage in your classroom 16.01.2019
- EU Code Week 2018, a celebration of code with a huge impact!
- Active learning for active students!
- What is entrepreneurial education today and how we can foster an entrepreneurial mind-set? Apply now for a 3 days course for teachers!
- Call for Europeana Education User Group teachers
- Programming: not just coding but collaboration, problem-solving, creativity and much more!
Making collaborative teaching and learning a reality in the classroom- the main focus of the CO-LAB project
Being able to collaborate effectively is a valuable 21st century skill, yet teaching about or through collaboration remains rare in schools.
European Schoolnet is coordinating the new CO-LAB project which aims to design as well as enrich existing collaborative teaching and learning scenarios and train teacher trainers, student teachers and teachers to implement them.
The project aims to provide practitioners and policy makers with a dedicated space and time to experiment and better understand what collaborative teaching and learning means in terms of policy and practice. Furthermore, the project expects to have an impact on national and European policy development on collaborative teaching and learning through evidence-based results.
For more information about the project, please visit: http://colab.eun.org/home