- Europeana DSI-4 national webinar in Italy: Porta il patrimonio culturale nella tua classe con Europeana! 11.01.2019
- MOOC: Europeana in your classroom: building 21st-century competences with digital cultural heritage (Rerun) 14.01.2019
- Europeana DSI-4 national webinar in Greece: Europeana - η παιδαγωγική αξιοποίηση της ψηφιακής πλατφόρμας της Ευρώπης για την πολιτιστική κληρονομιά 15.01.2019
- Europeana DSI-4 webinar (European schools): Europana - Europe's digital heritage in your classroom 16.01.2019
- EU Code Week 2018, a celebration of code with a huge impact!
- Active learning for active students!
- What is entrepreneurial education today and how we can foster an entrepreneurial mind-set? Apply now for a 3 days course for teachers!
- Call for Europeana Education User Group teachers
- Programming: not just coding but collaboration, problem-solving, creativity and much more!
How to set up a learning lab - practical example from Lab 21.0, Belgium
What were the steps and challenges the team form Lab 21.0 had to go through to set up this newly launched innovative learning space. Find more in the 'How to set up a learning lab' webinar recording.
Lab 21.0 is a recently opened 'learning lab' at the secondary school RHIZO Lyceum OLV Vlaanderen, Belgium. It forms part of the school-wide innovation project School 21.0. The learning space was completed in early 2016 and officially opened by the Flemish Minister of Education, Mrs. Hilde Crevits, on 18 March 2016.
During this webinar the project coordinator, Tim Vuylsteke, shared the team's experience of planning, setting up and launching the Lab 21.0.
Hear more about the lab's activities and partners in the recoding below.
Further information about the lab and videos from the lab opening are available at: http://fcl.eun.org/21-lab