How to set up a learning lab - practical example from Lab 21.0, Belgium
What were the steps and challenges the team form Lab 21.0 had to go through to set up this newly launched innovative learning space. Find more in the 'How to set up a learning lab' webinar recording.
Lab 21.0 is a recently opened 'learning lab' at the secondary school RHIZO Lyceum OLV Vlaanderen, Belgium. It forms part of the school-wide innovation project School 21.0. The learning space was completed in early 2016 and officially opened by the Flemish Minister of Education, Mrs. Hilde Crevits, on 18 March 2016.
During this webinar the project coordinator, Tim Vuylsteke, shared the team's experience of planning, setting up and launching the Lab 21.0.
Hear more about the lab's activities and partners in the recoding below.
Further information about the lab and videos from the lab opening are available at: http://fcl.eun.org/21-lab
- 3 tools to bring digital cultural heritage to primary and secondary schools!
- How to better design the space for nowadays required learning? New publication is out
- Join the The Networked Teacher – Teaching in the 21st Century MOOC!
- EU Code Week Deep Dive MOOC
- Call for Europeana Education User Group Teachers