Interactive technologies and project-based learning for the future classroom
- 14-18 April 2020 - CANCELLED
- Course dates 2021: No courses are scheduled for 2021 at the moment due to COVID-19 pandemic that continues.
In this course the participants will learn how to carry out project-based learning (PBL) with the support of tools and methodologies that will increase and enhance the level of interaction and collaboration in the classroom. During this course we will look into how PBL can be used to develop deep content knowledge and key competences within students as well as freeware software and online tools for learning activities.
- Understand what Project-Based Learning (PBL) is
- Learn how to implement and assess PBL in classroom
- Discover tools and methodologies to increase interaction in the classroom.
- Learn how to use different ICT tools to implement and support PBL
- Discover Future Classroom ideas and its different learning zones
- Experiment with different software to increase student collaboration.
- Learn about eTwinning and how to start a collaborative project with European teachers.
Comments from our participants
The comments are from participants in the previous version of the course of "Interactive technologies for the future classroom"
- "I wanted to be in the Future Classroom and see how all the different spaces and resources allow a group to work at the same time. During the course, I could fulfil entirely this objective. We were allowed to experiment everything we wanted and having the support we needed."
- "I really enjoyed this course thanks to the trainer's expertise and help. We learnt a lot and had fun all together! I'm sure I will use what I've learnt during this week in my practice."
- "All the tiniest details were organized perfectly, the level of arrangement and teaching is incredibly high."
- "I loved the using of all the different tools to create online quizzes and tests, as well as the tools to vote and to make interactive presentations."
- "The course encouraged me to use more ICT in eTwinning projects, and in my school. I'm so glad I met new teachers from different countries."
- The course is listed in the School Education Gateway course catalogue
- This is a 5-day course. It is also possible to take part in a shorter, 3-day version. Priority is given to the 5-day participants.
- This is a full day course meaning the daily instruction time is about 6,5 hours.
- The lunches are organised at the training venue and included in the course price. Also coffee breaks are provided and included. One dinner is organised for the participants as well.
- The participants are welcome to join social & cultural activities organised in the evenings.
- The participants should have at least basic knowledge on ICT and be able to communicate in English.
- Read more Practical information here
- Contact us for further information: firstname.lastname@example.org