Innovative Practices for Engaging STEM Teaching
- Duration: 5 days;
- 24 April- 28 April 2023
The course provides STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) teachers with resources and ideas to develop more engaging science lessons and to increase students' interest for STEM subjects and careers. The course takes place in the Future Classroom Lab with six learning zones each representing a core pedagogical concept. The workshops will cover several topics and areas of interest, ranging from sustainability to connections between STEM and other subjects, to innovative practices in education.
In this course the participants will learn to:
- Develop more engaging lessons to increase students' motivation
- Connect STEM with other subjects
- Connect all subjects with real-life situations
- Develop presentation skills beyond the classroom
- This is a 5-day course, from Monday to Friday.
- This is a full-day course meaning the daily instruction time is approximately 6,5 hours.
- The meals that are part of the course fee package include 5 lunches and coffee breaks.
- The participants are welcome to join social & cultural activities organised in some evenings.
- The participants should have at least basic knowledge on ICT and be able to communicate in English.
- Read more Practical information here
- Contact us for further information: firstname.lastname@example.org