Future Classroom capacity building for Initial Teacher Education Lecturers
- 10-11 June 2020 (possible 10-12 June) CANCELLED
The workshop is aimed at lecturers, trainers and coordinators of Initial Teacher Education at Higher Education level. The workshop sessions are hands-on and promote active collaboration. The workshop takes place 10-11 June and it is possible to combine it with the EUN's School Innovation Forum (international conference) on 11-12 June. For further information about this workshop, contact the team directly: email@example.com
- Learn about strategies, content, methods and tools to support student teachers with the implementation innovative digital pedagogical practices in their teaching practice, continuing professional development and professional learning networks.
- Discover how implementation of In-class Teaching Modules and the participation of students to the Networked Teacher – Teaching in the 21st Century MOOC (start 12 October 2020) can support objectives of pedagogical innovation and international networking.
- To understand and share current issues and research in teacher educators' digital competences
- Sharing of good practices amongst participants.
- Parameters of new Learning Spaces and Active Learning
- Engagement tools for lectures and online courses
- Digital creation and collaboration tools
- Assessment in a digital age
- Sharing of good practice and research on digital competences for teacher trainers
- Exploring flexible In-Class Teaching Modules:
- Teaching, Learning & Professional Development for Beginning Teachers
- Designing for Learning
- Working with Learners
- Exploring the Networked Teacher – Teaching in the 21st Century MOOC
- Implementation strategies and student support for blended learning, including In-Class Teaching Modules and a MOOC.
- Scaling of innovation processes
- The use of video for teacher training and professional development
- The course is listed in the School Education Gateway course catalogue
- This is a 2-day workshop. The workshop takes place 10-11 June 2020 and it is possible to combine it with the EUN's School Innovation Forum (international conference) on 11-12 June.
- The lunches are organised at the training venue and included in the course price. Also coffee breaks are provided and included. One dinner is organised for the participants as well.
- The participants should have at least basic knowledge on ICT and be able to communicate in English.
- Read more Practical information here
- Contact us for further information: firstname.lastname@example.org