Makeblock Co., Ltd, founded in 2013, is a global leading STEAM education solution provider. By offering easy-to-use, programmable robot kits, electronic platforms and high-quality mechanical building structures, Makeblock combines courses, coding learning software, robotics and MakeX competition events. Makeblock aims to help everyone to unleash their full potential. To date, Makeblock has about 500 employees, half of whom are R&D personnel.
Our mission is to help people turn their ideas into reality, and to take education to the next level. By developing hardware and software products and operating events, Makeblock greatly lowers the threshold of creation so that everyone can realize their ideas and enjoy the experience of creating.
Makeblock educational solutions
- mBot + extension kit lets students learn about building, coding, sensors, robotics and game design through various forms of mbot.
- Codey Rocky 6 in 1 educational kit is for 6 to 12 students to learn coding, AI and IoT. A curriculum is included, which teachers can use directly in the classroom. With Codey Rocky, Scratch and Python can be used.
- MakeX starter kit enables students to learn building, coding and robotics. Students are getting prepared for the MakeX competition right from the beginning.
- Python kit including Halocode and its extensions, gives teachers and students more room to learn advanced programming.
- Makerspace solutions help students from all ages to learn through different types of robots, by covering a wide range of topics. Teachers and students have more freedom to create their own projects.
MakeX Robotics Competition
MakeX is a robotic competitions platform that promotes multidisciplinary learning of young people within the field of science and technology. We aim at building a world where STEAM education is highly appreciated and where young people are passionate about innovation by engaging them in exciting robotics competition, STEAM carnival, etc.
In the spirit of creativity, teamwork, fun and sharing, MakeX Robotics Competition provides exciting, challenging and high-level competitions and committed to inspiring young people to learn Science(S), Technology(T), Engineering(E). Art(A) and Mathematics(M).
Makeblock has an education website and community to support learners all over the world with open resources, courses and projects.